Just 31 Really Great Cute Dresses From Walmart
From sheer, flowy dresses to form-fitting slip dresses, here you'll find dresses worthy of your closet this fall.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A neutral paisley number that's both flowy and refined. The sheer silhouette features V-neck and a tiered, ruffled skirt that will help you keep it casual but super cute. Best of all, it's lined, so no need to worry about whether or not it's see-through in certain light (LOL, you know the struggle of sheer).
2. A smocked knee-length dress to wear all fall long. The high-neck gives you lots of coverage, but the fun floral pattern makes it a bit more fun. Plus, how pretty are these colors for fall?!
3. A floor-length short-sleeve dress for days and nights when you want to get dressed up but don't want to fully cover up.
4. A tiered maxi dress that makes looking casual and cute as effortless as can be. The dotted dress is the perfect length for cool and warm weather, and it looks great with tights should you want to wear it as the temps dip over the next few months. Pair it with heels or boots and layer it with your favorite necklace to complete the ensemble.
5. A mustard-colored knee-length dress perfect for fall. It's printed with burgundy florals which only makes it feel even cozier for the season. It has a high neck and three-quarter sleeves, both of which look fab when paired with accessories.
6. A cozy long-sleeve dress for days when you want to get a little more dressed up while still keeping it casual. The round-neck design is made with stretch fabric that'll keep you oh-so-comfy.
7. A long-sleeve maxi dress that looks much more expensive than it is. The navy and orange tile print extends from the neckline to the hem, encompassing the beautiful balloon sleeves and A-line waist.
8. A belted bandana-inspired shirt dress, because, ICYMI the retro print is back in a big way. The flowy silhouette hits just above the knees and can be worn on its own or over tights when the weather gets a touch chillier.
9. An Eloquii Elements tie-neck pleated dress for days when you want to feel a bit more dressed up. The color palette screams fall and the florals are so cheerful you're bound to be asked about a million times where you bought it.
10. A polka dot knit dress that can be dressed down with Chuck Taylors or dressed up with knee-high boots. It has three-quarter sleeves and a mid-thigh hem, making it great for cool, but not cold weather. Of course, if you size up, you can pair the form-fitting silhouette over tights.
11. A zebra-printed wrap maxi dress to surround yourself in one of the hottest patterns of the season. The army-green base is layered with black stripes in a way that's simply too chic to pass up. Pair the V-neck design with gold earrings and necklaces for even more flair.
12. A midi wrap dress so you can easily get dressed in the morning. Simply sling this stretchy silhouette on and marvel at how put-together you look.
13. A sheer high-low dress that's going to quickly become a staple in your fall wardrobe. The black, navy, and orange design is perfect for autumn and Halloween, and thanks to little white specks, it almost seems to shimmer in the magic of the season. We're here for it.
14. An Eloquii Elements leopard-print midi shirt dress you'll want to live in — it's so cozy. The button-up, tie-waist silhouette can be tailored to your curves, making it a must in any plus closet.
15. A little black dress, because they never go out of style. This mini silhouette features ruffled neckline detailing and bell sleeves, for a truly demure look.
16. A black puff sleeve dress so you always have a long option on hand for meetings, events, and, god forbid, funerals. The modest silhouette features an ankle hem and pairs well with heels.
17. A leopard-print sweater dress that will keep you super warm despite its mini length. And! It's made with acrylic and nylon so it has a slight stretch to it.
18. A midi faux wrap dress to encircle yourself in style and comfort. The criss-cross neckline and cinched sleeves give it a little extra allure. Just keep in mind that it's unlined, so you might want to wear a slip to prevent clinging.
19. A simple three-quarter sleeve knit dress that's great for days when you want to just throw something on and run out the door. The plain silhouette is slightly oversized and pairs well with scarves, tights, and boots.
20. A swing midi dress to achieve casual comfort that can be dressed up or down. The silhouette features three-quarter sleeves and a mid-calf length, along with a flowy flair that can't be beat.
21. A collared wrap-front dress so you're always prepared for business meetings and events. The little black dress hits at the knees and is designed to conform to your curves. A+ for comfort!
22. An zebra-print fit-and-flare dress to feel seriously cozy while looking totally put-together. The high-neck silhouette looks fab with heels and tall boots, and will most certainly become a staple in your closet as a result.
23. A silky A-line midi dress that looks fresh out of the '50s. The short-sleeve, mid-calf silhouette features buttons along the torso for a fun vintage feel.
24. A puff-sleeve midi dress to bring back the '80s in the chicest way. The straight silhouette is covered in a miniature floral pattern that's dainty as can be.
25. A gorgeous printed midi dress with side slits that's easy, breezy, and shockingly from Walmart (like, your friends won't believe it). The high-end appeal of this dress is owed to its V-neck, minimalist balloon sleeves, and overall flow.
26. A cinched waist dress to get dolled up for a night out (or a night in celebrating with friends). Whatever the case may be, you can't go wrong with this silky, boho-inspired maxi dress.
27. A scrunch-sleeve mini dress for days when you want to skip the length in favor of showing off your legs. This ruffle-hem silhouette is very '80s and we're very much so in love. You too?
28. A mosaic print maxi shirt dress that just screams fall. The burnt-orange hue, cozy fabric, and long length make it a total shoo-in for autumn.
29. An asymmetric, high-neck mini dress for days when you want to keep it chic and retro. With a scrunched collar and ruffle hem, this dress will make you swoon over the details that are sure to earn you lots of likes.
30. A leopard-print slip dress that looks like it's from a chic city boutique. The best part is that it can be worn all year long based on what you layer it with.
31. A super cute mini shirt dress for days when getting ready feels like a challenge. Simply throw this little number on, slip into some knee-high boots, put a clip in your hair, et voilà!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.