30 Dresses From Walmart That’ll Keep You Both Cute And Warm
From sweater dresses and maxi dresses and more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A long-sleeve LBD to keep it classic and cozy all at the same time. The mid-length silhouette might not seem like the warmest option, but paired over tights it certainly is. Plus, it's made with two types of polyester so it's great at retaining heat (after all, why do you think so many outdoor garments are made with the blend?).
2. A velvet midi wrap dress that's not the longest dress on the market but is certainly one of the warmest. It's lined and made of polyester, so, truly, don't worry about catching a chill in this aqua cutie.
3. A C. Wonder long-sleeve turtleneck dress for days when your top half gets colder than your bottom. The hem hits just above the knees, so on especially chilly days, you may want to rock a pair of tights or knee-high boots for added warmth.
4. An intricately-printed maxi shirt dress that's flowy but fitted thanks to a tie-waist. The loose-fitting silhouette is warm in and of itself, but since it's roomy, you can layer under it, too!
5. A tiered maxi dress to keep it stylish and casual all at once. With a ruffle hem and dainty wrist ties, it packs loads of charm into one navy-tinted garment.
6. A smocked dress that packs all the warmth thanks to its fitted, lined high-neck design. The flowy skirt is roomy enough to wear over tights, and it looks fab paired with boots. So, like we said, warm all around.
7. A long-sleeve, printed midi dress with side slits so you can easily cool down should things get too warm. We don't know about you, but we think this beauty is begging to be paired with tights and patent pumps.
8. A tie-waist, mid-length velvet dress for days when you want to feel extra warm without fully covering up from head to toe. The rich garnet hue of this dress is enough to make us want to click "add to cart."
9. A puff-sleeve sweater dress to stay cozy while looking stylish as can be. The cream-colored, mid-length dress looks especially fab with snake print boots, though, solid colors would work, too.
10. A ruffle hem midi dress that might just make you look like the most stylish Stepford. No, but really, the adorable, long-sleeve silhouette has enlarged polka dots and a tie waist, both of which give it a feminine flair that can't be ignored.
11. A mid-length long-sleeve dress to get dolled up while keeping it casual. The round-neck, flowy silhouette pairs well with tights, making it a warm option for the cooler months of the year.
12. A collared shirt dress that's perfect for chilly afternoons. The maxi length and long-sleeve silhouette ensure you'll stay warm even if it gets breezy.
13. A long-sleeve mini dress that might not offer the most coverage, but is a great layering option — especially with how stylish it is! The flowy silhouette pairs beautifully with knee-high boots and tights, so you're sure to stay warm one way or the other.
14. A trendy puff-sleeve maxi dress to embrace one of the season's biggest styles: big shoulders and billowing sleeves. The slightly-tailored waist segues into a semi-relaxed skirt that hits at the ankles. Think of it as your modest staple that looks tres modern.
15. A sparkly bodycon dress for occasions when the goal is to look glam. The rich purple color of this midi dress looks nothing short of royal.
16. A swing midi dress that's casual but can be dressed up. The flowy silhouette showcases three-quarter sleeves and a mid-calf length, both of which give it more personality — especially since it means you can easily show off shoes and accessories with the 'fit.
17. A flowy maxi dress for days and nights when you're craving a bit more coverage, but not full coverage. Yes, it has short sleeves, but thanks to the length it's still quite warm. Just pair it with a shawl and you'll be good to go!
18. An embroidered sweater dress to add a little extra boho flair to your look. The A-line silhouette can be worn on its own or over tights for added warmth.
19. A boho maxi dress that looks like something you'd find at Anthro. The long-sleeve, scoop-neck silhouette features an orange and navy print from neckline to hem and is sure to be a cold-weather fave.
20. A form-fitting, flare-sleeve midi dress to get dolled up for the night. It's made with double-knit stretch scuba fabric so it's super cozy.
21. A lined mini dress for days and nights when you want to keep your torso warm but aren't as concerned about your legs. Thankfully, over-the-knee boots are back in a big way, so there are plenty of ways to keep warm from head to toe.
22. A floral-printed midi dress to embrace the '80s resurgence taking the fashion world by storm. The straight silhouette features contrasting puffy sleeves to give it a little extra flair.
23. A long-sleeve sweater dress that might be above-the-knee, but is thick and cozy nonetheless. Best of all, it's machine-washable!
24. A long-sleeve satin mid-length dress to jazz things up a bit. The texture and color of the fabric are enough to make us swoon.
26. A quilted, tunic-style dress to keep it cozy and cute. Simply throw this roomy silhouette on, pop on your favorite wide-brim hat, slip on some comfy socks and your favorite booties, et voila!
27. An olive green leopard print sweater dress for a cozy and stylish 'fit. Slip into the slightly stretchy dress and pair it with tall black boots to complete the look.
28. A three-quarter-sleeve plaid shirtdress that's perfect for fall. Pair it over tights for a super warm 'fit.
29. A floral print long-sleeve shirtdress so you can keep your top warm while showing off a little leg.
30. A navy diamond tile-printed dress with three-quarter sleeves and a wrap silhouette. Where the print makes it look elevated, the fabric keeps it a touch more casual, making it perfect for Zoom business meetings and in-person dinner dates alike.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.