27 Best-Selling Products From Nordstrom That Reviewers Say Are Worth The Investment
From the softest leggings ever to delicious fragrances and the cutest rain boots, you're sure to find an item or two worth splurging on.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of the softest leggings you'll ever bless your body with. A personal favorite, Beyond Yoga's Spacedye leggings are made with a buttery-soft polyester-spandex blend that hugs your body and refuses to ride up or fall down.
2. A pair of Ugg Fluff Yeah furry sandals for lounging around the house and running around town. The top-rated platform sandal-slippers are made with thick rubber soles so that you'll be able to walk outside without fear of ruining your new favorite shoes. What's more, they have a comfy elastic heel strap that will keep them from sliding off when you're in a hurry.
3. A Chrissy Teigen-approved Barefoot Dreams blanket, because the incredibly cozy blanket is a celebrity favorite, regularly being posted by Chrissy, Selena Gomez, and the Kardashians. It's made with polyester, is fuzzy, and —according to Chrissy — stretchy enough to comfortably wrap around your entire body. Best of all, it's machine-washable despite its unique texture.
4. A Herschel Supply Co. backpack that's seen everywhere from elementary schools to on the backs of some of the biggest athletes, musicians, and actors. The roomy pack features a 15-inch laptop sleeve and an exterior flap pocket — the rest of the bag is open for your choosing.
5. A pair of Kate Spade reading glasses so you can actually see what you're reading. The minimalist glasses are made of acetate and say "Kate Spade New York" in gold on the side, giving them a chic little accent that's sure to stand out.
6. A pair of cult-favorite L.L. Bean moccasin slippers that can be worn indoors or outdoors thanks to their durable rubber sole. The shearling-lined slippers are made with memory foam cushioning, offering incredible comfort with every step.
7. A Marc Jacobs cross-body bag to store all your essentials while out on the town. The rectangular purse is made with leather, has two main zip compartments to organize your belongings, and features a thick quirky strap that's adjustable for carrying.
8. A pair of rubber Gucci heels that are going to be huge this summer. The fan-favorite slides feature a chunky, 2.25-inch heel, so they'll give you a little lift without making it difficult to walk in them.
9. A pair of faux leather Spanx leggings for anyone who loves to wear leggings as pants. These take your regular leggings to a whole other level, offering a chic, high-end texture and comfortable compression. They look fab with sneakers and heels alike, making them a versatile addition to any closet. I, for one, adore mine.
10. A pair of leather slip-on Vans that can be dressed up or down. Where the upper is made with breathable, perforated leather, the sole is the brand's classic thick rubber. Take a trip to New York City or LA and you're bound to see these slip-ons everywhere you look.
11. A Dyson Airwrap Complete Styler so you can give yourself salon-quality blowouts at home. The styler comes with four wand attachments (two of each size), three brush attachments to smooth and volumize strands, and a pre-styling dryer, so you can even use it just as a blow-dryer if you choose.
12. A pair of Adidas running shoes for the person who loves lightweight support. The breathable shoes have a pull-on sock silhouette, though the laces can be adjusted for extra comfortable (and secure) wear.
13. A jar of Crème de la Mer Moisturizing Cream so you can finally see what all the celebrity hype is about. The rich moisturizing cream is particularly beneficial for dry skin, but it can deliver results for anyone looking to smooth their skin's texture or reduce fine lines.
14. A pair of special-edition Chuck Taylors that you'll want to show off. These white sneaks feature artistic animated hearts to give them a little extra pizazz. You can wear them with everything from sweats and leggings to jeans and dresses. So many possibilities to let these cute shoes shine!
15. A SLIP silk pillowcase to keep your hair looking its absolute best. The ultra-soft pillowcases are designed to keep hair smooth (regularly cotton and polyester fibers can actually snag strands). The result? Soft, shiny, frizz-free strands come morning.
16. A bottle of Le Labo Santal eau de parfum that can be enjoyed by anyone. The unisex fragrance is a cult favorite for its leathery, cedarwood aroma. Just keep in mind that a little goes a long way — no need to douse your entire body in a dozen spritzes.
17. A Patagonia quarter-zip sweater for folks who get chilly but don't want to wear a heavy jacket. This lightweight pullover is made with moisture-wicking fleece that keeps you cozy and dry. Plus, it looks a bit more elevated than your standard sweatshirt.
18. A mini Bose speaker that's great for traveling and outdoor adventures. The Bluetooth-compatible speaker is built to be durable, so you don't have to worry about scratches or scuffs. Best of all, it's 100% waterproof, so you can bring it along on river floats and boat days without fear of ruining it.
19. A Fjällräven Mini Kånken backpack for all your outdoor adventures. The water-resistant backpack is perfect for hikes, camping, beach days, heading to the slopes, and everything in between. But remember: It's mini, so it's just a little bigger than your standard tablet.
20. A pair of iconic Ray-Ban round sunglasses to make you feel like a real-life Frank Reagan. The metal frames feature tinted lenses that offer 100% UV protection.
21. A bottle of Tom Ford perfume that delivers a warm and spicy scent that's hard to resist. Plus, the bottle is so gorgeous, you'll want to put it on display on your vanity.
22. A pair of ON Cloudflow running shoes to help you hit new PRs. The super-comfortable shoes have removable memory foam insoles and loads of supportive spring, so you'll be bouncing your way to new records in no time.
23. An MCM tote for folks who love the elevated nature of designer accessories but crave a laidback silhouette. This leather tote features drawstring sides and comes with a removable zip pouch that can be carried as a clutch, so it's like getting two accessories for the price of one.
24. A pair of children's Hunter rain boots that are so cute you'll want to buy a pair for every kid in your life. The rubber boots are waterproof (obviously) and easy for little ones to pull on.
25. A Casper dog bed so your pup can snooze in the utmost comfort. The bed is designed with extra material to make your pup feel like they're pawing at the ground (an instinct most doggos have). So genius!
26. A leather-strapped Nixon watch for folks who prefer old-school timepieces to digital watches. The stainless-steel face is housed in crystal and features day and date features, as well as a water-resistant facade.
27. A pair of Tory Burch travel ballet flats so you never have to walk around with blisters forming on your feet. These incredibly comfortable flats are so compact that they'll fit in just about any weekend bag or tote so that you can easily switch from heels to flats in a pinch.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.