27 Products From Walmart That Are Perfect For Small Kitchens
From stackable pots and pans to single appliances that replace up to seven others, here you'll find dozens of kitchen essentials that will take your small space to the next level.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Calphalon seven-piece cookware starter set that stacks on top of each other so it takes up as little space as possible. The anodized set includes a 10-inch fry pan, 4-quart chef's pan with cover, 6-quart stockpot with cover, solid spoon, and solid turner.
2. A vintage floral-patterned kitchen tool set by The Pioneer Woman to ensure you have the basics, no matter how small your kitchen may be. The silver spoon, slotted spatula, and turner all feature a light cream-colored handle with pink and red flower accents.
3. A handheld Veggetti spiralizer that will let you turn cucumbers, squash, and zucchini into healthy noodles without taking up loads of counter space in the process. The As-Seen-On-TV cutter is simple to use but requires being washed by hand.
4. A Calphalon brownie pan and cookie sheet so you're always ready to whip up some tasty treats. The nonstick cookware stacks together nicely and can be turned on its side for easy storing.
5. A set of three durable melamine bowls, all of which can be stacked together so long as place all the lids on top of the stack. Use them to prepare, serve, and store food.
6. A Lodge 12-inch pre-seasoned skillet so you can whip up anything your heart desires without having a bunch of different pans to do so. The classic skillet can be used to fry eggs and bacon, saute veggies, grilled steak, bake a rotisserie chicken, and more.
7. A set of three Pyrex glass containers to easily stack your leftovers into the fridge or snacks into the pantry. Each 2-cup container comes with a lid and measures just under 5 inches across.
8. A convenient Farberware cooking utensil set that features 17 pieces housed nicely within a rotating caddy. The caddy itself measures 7.5-by-7.5 inches, but while the footprint is small, the utility is big. After all, it holds a can opener, marble spoon rest, four bag clips, shears, a flexible silicone spatula, two small paring knives, a wooden spoon, a nylon spoon, a nylon turner, and four measuring spoons.
9. A space-saving pan set for folks with limited cupboard space. The set includes a stainless-steel 8-inch fry pan and 2-1/2-quart chef's pan with cover — all of which is dishwasher-safe.
10. A Contigo SnapSeal insulated mug so your drinks stay cool as can be. Since the leak-proof design will keep your drink cold for up to 24 hours, you'll likely want to use it all day, every day, which means less of a need for more cups, and ultimately less cabinet space dedicated to such. So, when you think about it, it's quite the space-saver.
11. A tall, narrow flip-top food storage container that's great for storing cereal, flour, noodles — whatever you choose, really. Whatever you use it for, you can expect it to hold up to 18 cups.
12. A DYMO handheld label maker so you can keep your small kitchen as organized as possible. The label maker makes it easy to categorize different shelves, drawers, and cabinets in your space, as well as whatever containers you put in them.
13. A Pioneer Woman flat whisk to whip together delicious sauces. The stainless-steel tool is small enough to fit into just about any drawer, not to mention tight corners of pots and pans.
14. A Calphalon stainless-steel self-sharpening knife set so you're always prepared to slice and dice whatever your recipe calls for. The set includes an 8-inch chef's knife, 8-inch bread knife, 6-inch utility knife, 7-inch Santoku knife, 3-1/2-inch paring knife, eight steak knives, kitchen shears, and a knife-sharpening wood block to store it all.
15. A Pioneer Woman glass cutting board that doubles as a piece of eye-catching art and a super handy spot for food prep. The floral-printed board is 12-by-18 inches, so you'll have plenty of room to slice up whatever you're cooking, but it's thin so you can easily store it on its side if you choose to put it away.
16. A set of Rubbermaid Clear Brilliance food storage containers so you can easily stack your leftovers while still being able to see what's in each container. The set includes 18 pieces—nine snap-top containers with lids for each.
17. A set of rainbow teal knives to add a bold pop of color to your small kitchen space. The set includes five knives (all of which come with covers), as well as a pair of kitchen shears. The titanium cutlery fits into any drawer, so even with limited space, you'll be able to house them.
18. A set of two mini Pioneer Woman Dutch ovens so you can whip up delicious meals even with limited space. Each Dutch oven is 1 quart and can withstand heat up to 500 degrees.
19. A four-piece Pyrex set that can be stored together for a small footprint in your teeny kitchen. The glass dishes are great for baking casseroles and storing leftovers, and this set in particular features a small,and medium dish (with lids for each) for just that.
20. A Rubbermaid cutlery drawer organizer to keep what little space you do have in your kitchen as tidy as possible. The divider has six spaces to store forks, knives, spoons, serving utensils, and more.
21. A 16-piece Corelle dinner set that is designed to stack nicely on top of and next to each other so it won't take up loads of space. The microwave and dishwasher-safe set comes with four dinner plates, salad plates, soup bowls, and mugs.
22. A Keurig K-Slim Coffee Maker so you can brew eight to 12 ounces at a time but don't have to dedicate an ample amount of counter space to do so. Just keep in mind that you have to refill the water reservoir every four servings.
23. A 6-quart Instant Pot that might not be the tiniest kitchen appliance, but given it can do the work of seven different kitchen tools, it makes it a versatile pick for small kitchens near and far. It's great for cooking soup, meat, stew, chili, poultry, sauteeing veggies, steaming rice, slow cooking roast, pressure cooking meals, and more.
24. An Oster countertop oven in case your kitchen is so small it doesn't come with its own oven — or if you simply wish you had two ovens in your home. This easy-to-use countertop over can fit a 9-by-13 pan and offers even, thorough cooking each and every time.
25. A lid rack organizer to ensure your small space stays tidy (and not a falling hazard). The slotted design can hold eight lids or plates, which makes organizing a small kitchen much easier.
26. A SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker Kit so you don't have to dedicate so much space in your kitchen to cans and bottles of bubbly water or soda. Instead, one press of a button on this easy-to-use appliance and you can make your own favorite bev from the comfort of your own home.
27. A Takeya cold brew coffee maker that fits nicely into any fridge. The 2-quart pitcher is made with a fine mesh coffee filter that keeps grounds out of your coffee (thank god).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.