1. What if your pilot isn’t a real pilot, but a con-man pretending to be one?
Very clever and disturbing idea, Catch Me If You Can.
2. What if your plane full of doctors crashes in middle of the forest and you’re stranded there for days? I mean, if the doctors are scared, what hope do we have.
UGH Grey’s Anatomy, MAKE MY EYES STOP RAINING.
3. What if your plane crashes and literally ALL the passengers die?
Oh, Scandal. They weren’t kidding when they said no one is safe in Shondaland.
4. What if there are snakes on the plane? AND YOU CAN’T EVEN DEAL.
Snakes on a Plane was THE WORST.
5. God forbid the marshall on the airplane goes BATSHIT, kidnaps your daughter, tries to convince you that you don’t even have a daughter, and THEN attempts to blow up the plane.
Damn you and the nightmares you create, Flightplan.
6. STOP IT, Red Eye. I don’t even want to think about meeting a charming psychopath in seat 13B, only to discover he already knows exactly who I am.
HE PLANNED. THE WHOLE. DAMN FLIGHT. AND SHE. HAD NO. IDEA.
7. What if you were a fighter pilot with your best friend and all hell broke loose and you had to eject but one of you didn’t make it?
Top Gun brings the tears and the fears every time. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
8. It would truly be terrible if the plane started to go down because of faulty parts but they blamed it on the drunk pilot, despite the fact he saved your life with some crazy, upside down maneuver shit.
Because that was reaaaaaally terrible when it happened in Flight.
9. What if you were on an airplane that tried to fly through a violent storm and your plane crashed, only to be left with a bunch of packages and a volleyball to call a friend?
WILSONNNN! WILSONNNNNNN! You’ve never cried so hard for a volleyball until you saw Cast Away.
10. What if your plane crashed on an island? Welllll, let’s admit it, it wasn’t the airplane that killed most of the characters.
Brb, I have to go watch all of LOST again.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.