31 Things From Target That’ll Help Your Home Feel More Like Your Own
Make your place ~actually ~ feel like a home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cotton macrame wall tapestry for an instant boho chic vibe anywhere. It'll add a bit of pizzazz to your home and turn heads in the best way.
2. A plush shag rug to make your home feel like it's straight out of an HGTV series. It'd make a warm (and, most importantly, affordable) addition to any home.
3. A artificial Eucalyptus plant so you can get all the vibrant look of a real one, without worrying about remembering to water it. Adding plants is a great, simple way to give your place a more ~homey~ vibe.
4. Or a self-watering planter that'll allow your plants to thrive, even if you're not great about remembering your watering schedule. The little tray at the bottom of this planter can be filled with water and the plant will drink up as needed.
5. A round textured vase to perk up any room. Fill these with flowers or leave them empty for an artsy look.
6. A matte black photo frame so you can give your photos and posters a clean, gallery-style look. Pair a few of different sizes together for a chic gallery wall.
7. A set of three hanging rope baskets, because hanging your plants (instead of just scattering them on a windowsill) can give a lived-in, stylish vibe to your place. Each set comes with a white, brown, and black basket, so you can have one in basically every room, no matter the decor theme in there.
8. A light filtering curtain panel that'll allow a bit of sunshine to gently enter your room (but won't result in your getting blasted with sunlight at dawn). The contrast-stitched edges give these a simple yet elegant look.
9. Or a blackout curtain panel for mornings when you just can't. Not only are these curtains made of machine-washable linen, but they also give you the privacy you've been craving – from nosy neighbors AND the sun.
10. A one-door accent cabinet, because why shove your extra stuff in a drawer when you can make it look like it belongs on display? Bonus: This cabinet has an adjustable shelf, so you can hide just about everything in there, trust me on this.
11. A classic "Home Sweet Home" doormat to welcome visitors to your humble abode. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, literally every home would be warmed up bu this skid-resistant mat. *adds to cart*
12. Or a coir doormat that legit says "Come In and Cozy Up" for your front porch, because, let's be real here, that's precisely what your evening plans are (plus watching reality TV).
13. A cabinet bookcase with three open shelves and two hidden shelves, so you can show off the display-worthy parts of your library (and keep your guilty pleasure safe from your guests' prying eyes).
14. A textured chenille lumbar pillow that'll add some warmth to your couch and make you feel at home. If you're looking for a perfectly priced pillow to curl up with on a rainy day, we've got you.
15. A decorative storage basket so you can keep your home organized, without sacrificing style for function.
16. A three-two-one organizing shelf to fill with all your favorite things. It's contemporary yet functional, making it a dream come true for homes big on style but short on space.
17. A cotton floral shower curtain that'll get you millions of compliments. Toss that ugly solid-colored one you've had for way too long, and make your bathroom into a place you're actually excited to hang out in.
18. A peaceful and chic ultrasonic oil diffuser to give any home a ~vibe.~ Try a few drops of lavender oil for the ultimate luxury spa day experience (for a fraction of the price).
19. A set of microfiber sheets that are lightweight, soft, super comfy, and will work for all seasons.
20. A large woven storage basket with handles to store your extra blankets, sheets, pillows, and linens. This polypropylene basket promises to be easy to clean *and* easy to match with any home decor.
21. A single-serve Keurig coffee-maker because nothing makes you feel more at home than a cup of your favorite coffee. This product takes up minimal space, making it easy to fit it into the smallest kitchen or home office.
22. Or an electric kettle to make brewing your favorite cup of tea effortless. This kettle holds 1 liter of water, has an automatic shutoff function, and is easy to clean —no wonder reviewers love it.
23. A three-piece wooden candle holder set because you wouldn't believe how easy it is to give any room a more classic vibe. This set has a dark brown finish, almost giving it a magical, ~dark academia~ look.
24. A gold pyramid bookend that just screams "luxury" (even though these are under $20). It will look way better than holding up your books with a liquor bottle.
25. A modern office chair so you can change things up for your next virtual meeting or happy hour. The wheeled armless chair's height can be adjusted, so you can be comfy, no matter how tall or short you are.
28. A modern decorative wall sculpture that'll spice up your gallery wall or fill an empty wall space with intriguing aesthetics.
29. A 100% cotton 400-thread count sheet set to satisfy even the pickiest of sleepers. Because after a long day, nothing says "home" better than curling up in a comfy bed.
30. A bath towel that comes in 28 different colors — the question isn't whether or not you should buy one, it's how can you possibly choose *JUST* one??
31. A wire basket to stylishly store your blankets, pillows, and anything else that's taking up a little too much floor space in your home sweet home.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.