31 Things From Target That’ll Help You Redesign Your Dining Room
Redoing your dining room has never been this easy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A two-tier wood and metal cake stand for pastry lovers. Do you know how fancy having a dessert display as your centerpiece will make your next dinner party? It'll make you look like a home-entertaining superstar.
2. A distressed vintage-look rug that'll look perfect under your dining room table. This rug looks like a family heirloom passed down throughout generations, so when people ask about it, feel free to improvise (your secret is safe with us).
3. A semi-sheer curtain panel to let in some sunlight in as you prepare to host your guests. These soft curtains help filter light and are ideal for layering. Bonus: They're also machine washable.
4. A two-seat Novogratz bar dining set that'll even make the smallest dining room feel cozy and stylish. With its open shelving and sleek silhouette, it might just become your new favorite spot in the house.
5. A three-piece wooden candle holder set for a classic yet modern vibe. This set has a dark brown finish, giving it an almost ~dark academia~ look.
6. A low wood bookcase with adjustable shelves that'll make everyone do a double-take when they enter your dining room. We suggest filling it with fancy cookbooks for a ~look~.
7. A weathered finish pine and steel bar cart to give your dining room serious ~adult~ vibes. And if drinking alcohol isn't your thing, it can also be used as a handy coffee cart. Bonus: It has a built-in wineglass rack.
8. A pair of upholstered chairs that are MCM-inspired but will mix in with any style of decor. Upgrading your dining room chairs is the easiest way to ~redesign~ your entire dining room. Did we mention they come in over 10 colors? So it'll be easy to find the perfect fit for your home.
9. A beechwood 24-bottle wine rack because you and your endless supply of wine bottles deserve this, seriously. The natural finish of this piece is neutral without being boring.
10. Or an eight-bottle steel wine rack that you can pop up on a counter for easy (and stylish!) access. This stunning design can work with any style of decor, and it's stackable, so you can pile them high as you'd like (we don't judge).
11. A decorative iron scale that'll allow you to ~measure~ your tons of style. This rustic scale is a great centerpiece, and it's super easy to change up every season. Pair with some faux leaves and an autumnal piece of decor for an easy centerpiece.
12. A cotton buffalo check tablecloth because although a tablecloth might seem like a small detail, it can really change up a room. This machine washable piece is perfect for entertaining and gives all the ~autumnal~ vibes.
13. A round wooden dining room table with a crisscross base for a sleek and contemporary look. Complete with matching legs, it's sure to impress anyone who looks at it.
14. An 18-piece set of Corelle embossed dishes that are perfect for entertaining during the upcoming holiday season. Lightweight, easy-to-clean, and perfect for any kind of event, there are no cons to picking up this set.
15. Or a more contemporary 12-piece set of melamine dishes for impressing your guests at your next gathering. Not only are these dishwasher safe, but they also look so chic, you're going to have everyone asking where you got them.
16. A three-piece wood dining set that'll be perfect for any contemporary home. Complete with a drop-leaf table and two faux-leather upholstered chairs, this is sure to earn you millions of compliments.
17. A modern metal accent chair to give your dining room a funky and modern edge. This cool chair is also super easy to clean — just wipe with a soft cloth.
18. A set of six golden paper woven placemats because your dining room deserves a little glamour. These placements make for a perfect finishing touch to any table layout.
19. A lazy Susan to put on your dining room table because it'll make every meal run way more smoothly. Made with wood and metal, this piece promises to be a long-lasting and extremely helpful addition to your table.
20. A mid-century modern dining room table that'll look like it came straight from a retro movie set. Not only is this piece stunning, it just gives immaculate vibes.
21. A set of 12 cloth dinner napkins because the best kind of dining room decor is ~functional~ dining room decor. These napkins feature a hemstitched design border that gives them a particularly stylish look.
22. A 20-piece set of stainless steel silverware so all your utensils will match again. Dishwasher safe and with a simple and sleek design, these utensils will be the perfect way to step up your dining room game.
23. A set of two faux-leather upholstered chairs that'll give your home a modern-yet-MCM vibe. Besides looking up to the minute, they promise to be super comfortable and sturdy.
24. A fringed cotton table runner because it'll make your dining room table look so sleek, and make you seem ~so~ together.
25. A farmhouse-style buffet that'll be perfect for storing just about anything. With its adjustable interior shelf, it'll be a perfect place to store your ~fancy~ plates that you only take out for the holidays.
26. A wine fridge because it's time to upgrade from stacking them in the corner of your garage. This compact wine fridge can hold up to 15 bottles and will keep your wine at the perfect temp.
27. A set of four natural woven coasters to brighten up your table. Made with water hyacinths, maybe these stunning coasters will be the thing that actually gets your guest to ~use~ the coasters.
28. A woven-back chair that'll give any room a stylishly ~earthy~ look. Bonus: These are made with sturdy wood and bonded leather, so they promise to be extremely long-lasting.
29. A set of stoneware salt and pepper shakers because you need these. Although shakers are a minor detail on your dining room table, it can make all the difference in how your decor comes together. Plus, since these are a neutral white and black, they'll match almost any table.
30. A metal napkin ring that'll pull the entire dining room together. These napkin rings look so expensive, no one has to know that they cost less than a takeout latte.
31. Or a four-piece set of wooden napkin rings for a more rustic vibe. Perfect for a modern farmhouse and other earth styles, these versatile napkin rings will last.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.