We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cute rope perch for your bird so they can stay busy. This promises to easily attach to a wire cage and hold its shape, no matter what shape you decide to make it.
2. A package of natural Spray Millet treats to entertain and mentally stimulate your flying friend. On top of all that, it helps to encourage foraging, prevent boredom, and alleviate stress.
3. A cuttlebone holder that'll keep your bird's favorite toy in place. Without any wires, and with an additional piece of plastic for perching purposes, this is easily a must-have. Plus, it has a pocket to keep debris inside the cage.
4. A 25-pound bag of bird natural bedding and litter, because you'll probably need this. Devoid of odor and made from natural corn cob (which is super absorbent), this litter does not stick to your pet's habitat, making it super easy to clean up.
5. A colorful natural fiber hanging toy with multiple textures to keep your bird stress-free and entertained. This handmade item features shreddable and fibrous material that'll brighten your bird's day and keep them engaged.
6. A cage cover so you'll sleep as well as your bird. It's dark and lightweight, which can help create a calming environment for your birdy buddy. Bonus: It's made with nontoxic and breathable colorfast fabric.
7. A fun pinwheel bird toy that'll impress even the pickiest of feathered friends. Featuring multiple textures, from crunchy to crinkle, and made from ~natural~ ingredients, this will keep them stimulated.
8. An antimicrobial wound and skincare spray in case your avian companion gets a booboo. In addition to being made with nontoxic ingredients, it can be used to help clean cuts, minor wounds, and abrasions.
9. A bird-friendly disco ball with a bell to brighten up both you and your feathery friends' day. Its reflective surface and bell will keep your bird stimulated. Alexa, play "Mirror Ball" by Taylor Swift.
10. A mini sneaker toy that your bird will love chewing on. Try stuffing your bird's favorite treats inside the shoe to get them foraging. This toy is made with enticing textures such as rubber, canvas, and even real shoelaces.
11. A package of tropical toppings to add the finishing touches to your birds' meal. Small, bite-sized, and made with real papaya, these treats will have your bird begging for more. Bonus: You can use these as a topper for a meal, a side dish, or just treats!
12. A pair of birdseed dispensers so you can store your bird's food safely, without fear of spoilage, spills or bugs. Complete with pouring spout, this will make pouring your bird's food so much neater!
13. A birdcage cleaner that'll make life way easier. Formulated to take on odor and debris, you can thank us now because it's going to save you soooo much time. It's so easy to use, all you need to do is apply, wait five minutes and then wipe clean.
14. An antimicrobial-protected paper cage liner to keep your cage as clean as possible. Acting as an additional barrier to keep your cage extra clean between cleanings, this item is sooooo useful.
15. A wrought iron flight cage because your bird needs their own space, just like you do. Besides, This durable, large enclosure has two front access doors, six small side access doors, three wooden perches, and a pullout grille and debris tray. Yes, please.
16. A seed catcher to protect your feet from stepping on seeds at 3 a.m. Made out of soft, lightweight nylon, this washer-friendly gadget attaches to your cage with an elastic band, and keeps the seeds where they belong.
17. A bird lamp that'll keep your feathered bestie happy and healthy with the natural sunlight they crave. This 26-watt bulb provides UVA and UVB light, and claims to help keep your bird physically and psychologically well.
18. A beak conditioner to keep your bird's beak in the best shape possible. The mineral block contains calcium to help trim your bird's beak, and it also made with mango, banana, papaya, and pineapple for flavor.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.