25 Pet Products That Are Totally Worth Subscribing To On Amazon
Why go to a pet store when you can have everything you need delivered to your door monthly (or weekly, or twice a year...up to you)?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A massive box of poop bags for your pup, because with the weather getting warmer, it's inevitable your doggo is gonna want to take twice as many walks. So there's no harm in stocking up on quality bags now.
2. A blue lamp to keep your favorite critter's tank super warm. This ~daylight~ lamp promises to provide radiant heat for your favorite reptile.
3. A pack of Pup-Peronis, because once your pup starts eating these, they won't stop (yes, I'm being serious! My dog is obsessed with these and yours probably will be too). These chewy, meaty sticks are ideal for chewers and to keep your dog's tail wagging all day long.
4. A wild berry and nut treat, aka trail mix, for your favorite small friend. This treat is made from natural ingredients and is chock-full of vitamins and minerals.
5. A pack of potty pads to keep you and your home happy. These babies are leak-proof and have five layers and a quick-dry surface.
6. A kebob toy chew to help your small pet stay active. This has various shapes and sizes of pine wood for your pet to chew on, making it a great addition to any enclosure. You'll be thankful you're subscribed to this after your pet destroys the first one and desperately awaits the second.
7. A waterless dog shampoo that'll keep your dog smelling fresh and looking clean between baths. This product is lavender-scented and promises to be gentle on your fur baby's sensitive skin.
8. A pet odor eliminator and stain remover for your home because, let's face it, if you have a pet, you probably need this (you're not alone, we promise). This product leaves no residue behind and is safe to use around pets and humans.
9. A jar of calcium designed to help your reptiles or amphibians grow healthy bones and help with bodily functions. Bonus: there's the addition of vitamin D3 to help indoor critters.
10. A bag of Rachael Ray soup bones that'll leave your doggo licking their chomps. These savory, chewy bones are on the softer side, so you can easily cut them and serve them to your pup in smaller portions. These bones are made in the US and have no artificial flavors.
11. A box of substrate liner to keep your terrarium looking and feeling super clean. This liner is super easy to use and is made with a biodegradable enzyme to help reduce odor.
12. A wild natural snack packed with flower petals, berries, and more for your small pet. Did I mention how beautiful this treat is?
13. An electronic toy that wiggles, vibrates, and barks for your favorite active doggo. This toy promises to keep your pup stimulated and is battery-operated. Subscribing to this toy is a great idea because you'll 100% need a backup or like five (probably more, don't worry, no judgment here).
14. A container of reptile munchies, because your reptile deserves to treat themselves. This snack mix needs to be rehydrated in water and provides your reptile with calcium and is made from other ~natural~ ingredients.
15. A variety pack of lickable treats for you to subscribe to because your picky feline will be obsessed. These lickable treats have no artificial flavors or color and are grain-free.
16. A jar of goldfish flakes to keep your fish happy. These flakes are full ingredients that claim to help their immune systems, enhance their color, and be easily digestible.
17. A large package of soft and absorbent small animal bedding that'll keep your small pet super cozy. The humans behind this brand hand-pick the best quality hay and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
18. A bag of bully sticks to give to your favorite chewer. These thick, long-lasting, digestible chews are naturally-odor free. What's not to love about them?
19. A water conditioner so your betta can stay happy and healthy. This conditioner promises to help reduce stress on your fish and is fast-acting.
20. A large package of Friskies canned wet cat food to keep your cat meowing for more. This poultry variety pack comes with different food styles and textures, so you can finally figure out what your cat truly wants to eat.
21. A reptile terrarium cleaner, because your favorite reptile deserves to have a home as clean as yours. This cleanser serves as a deodorizer that can be used on any acrylic, glass, or other shiny non-absorbent surfaces.
22. A cheesy chew made with ~real cheese flavor~ to keep your tiny content all day long. This chew has rice bits embedded in it to help keep their teeth trimmed and cleaned.
23. A lamb plushie with squeakers for your doggo because they just need this. As your dog falls in love with this toy and ultimately dismembers it, you'll be grateful for a subscription so that you can replace the beloved item.
24. A pack of catnip cat toys to keep your cat entertained and activate their natural hunting instinct. These toys are full of catnip which is made without chemicals and pesticides.
25. A magnetic algae cleaner because you probably need something like this in your life if you have a fish tank. This product can help clean glass without damaging it, it's durable, and when you're all done, it floats!
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.