31 Practical Things From Target That Have Over 100 5-Star Reviews For A Reason
These ~practical~ items might not be the most exciting things you see today, but reviewers love them and you might too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A package of flushable wipes because sometimes you just need these. These wipes are paraben-free, fragrance-free, and biodegradable!
2. A can of Lysol for every surface in your home because let's be real here, we all need it. Yes, it's actually in stock. Get it before it's gone, again!
3. An everyday multi-surface cleaner from Mrs. Meyers that smells like Lemon Verbena to freshen up your home. This ~clean~ cleaning product is cruelty-free, paraben-free, Phthalate-Free, and dye-free.
4. A single-serve Keurig coffee-maker because although we know you could finish an entire coffee pot yourself, it might be easier to drink a single-serve item. This product takes up minimal space, making it great for any size home.
5. A pack of Persil laundry detergent packs to keep your laundry smelling super fresh. These packs promise to give your laundry the ~deep-clean~ it needs.
6. A solid color bath towel that'll feel soft on your skin since it's made of 100% cotton. It can also add a fun pop of color to your bathroom — did we mention it comes in ten colors and three sizes?!
7. A bottle of citrus antibacterial liquid hand soap to keep your hands smelling fresh and ~extra clean.~ Bonus: this soap is actually dermatologist-tested.
8. A box of ~tall~ trash bags that'll replace the ones you just ran out of. These bags have two-layer protection to help avoid leakage and rips.
9. A set of three plastic mixing bowls so you can cook and bake to your heart's content. These stack together nicely and they have a lip on them, so it's super easy to pour things.
10. A Pyrex casserole dish for that Tiktok viral ~feta pasta~ recipe and the next viral recipe. Bonus: This dish is stain-resistant and BPA-free!
11. A two-pack of sleek fabric face masks to match your favorite outfit. These masks are 100% cotton fabric and machine-washable.
12. A pack of soft toilet paper with three layers to replace your one-layered rolls. This toilet paper promises to have ~cushiony and absorbent~ layers.
13. A Brita water bottle with a filter that's BPA-free for your next adventure. This sea glass bottle holds 26 ounces of water and is dishwasher safe!
14. A natural rose and vanilla scented deodorant to switch things up this spring. This deodorant stick is aluminum-free, cruelty-free, vegan, and has no synthetic fragrances.
15. A three-pack of Cetaphil's bar soap to make sure you feel squeaky clean. This bar soap is dermatologist-tested, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic.
16. A jug of splash-less bleach for your home, in case you're in the mood for some super cleaning. The splash-less formula makes this bleach super easy to pour and a lot less likely to get all over you.
17. A pack of Bounty paper towels because they're super absorbent and make cleaning up less annoying. These towels are also responsibly sourced.
18. A glass pie pan because Pie Day is coming up, and it's better to be overprepared than underprepared. This pie pan is extra awesome because it's microwave-, dishwasher-, and freezer-safe.
19. An electric kettle to make brewing your favorite cup of tea effortless. This kettle holds 1 liter of water, has an automatic shutoff function, and is easy to clean.
20. An ~extra large~ Brita water dispenser for your fridge. Let this be your reminder to drink some water! Bonus: the filter is super strong, so there won't be anything strange in your water.
21. A KitchenAid 3.5-cup food chopper to add to your kitchen that'll help you chop, mix and puree everything a little more quickly. This lightweight, easy-to-clean chopper will quickly become a kitchen staple.
22. A rechargeable electric shaver and trimmer that'll make shaving a breeze. This shaver has a fast-moving cutter and promises not to shave skin too closely.
23. A 12 pack of 8-oz mason jars with lids and a band for anything and everything. These mason jars are BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and made in the USA.
24. A 10-piece set of leak-proof food storage for your favorite leftovers and snacks. Besides being leak-proof, these promise to clean well and are dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
25. A pair of Bose wireless noise-cancelling headphones because, after a long day, you deserve this. These headphones give you access to Alexa, have 20 hours of battery life, connect with Bose speakers, and are lightweight.
26. A peony, rose water, and pink sea salt body wash for those who need a spa day, but can't commit to a whole day OOO. Fun fact: the bottle of this body wash was made with 65% recycled plastic. Also, this item is cruelty-free and free of parabens and phthalates.
27. A KitchenAid hand mixer – a must for any at-home cook. It has five speeds and even has a beater-ejector button.
28. A Quip electric toothbrush because it's time to step up your toothbrush game. It has a built-in timer that tells you exactly how long to focus on which part of your mouth. This toothbrush is also compact and perfect for travel.
29. A Swiffer dry and wet multi-surface kit to make your life easier. This kit comes with 11 pieces and works both dry and wet, making it perfect for all floor types.
30. A mini waffle maker because why not? This tiny waffle maker is perfect for making small single-serve waffles. It comes in quite a few colors too, so it will totally match your kitchen. Plus, it's nonstick!
31. And a Samsung smartwatch because it tracks everything for you — sleep, stress, workouts, and so much more. This item is perfect for those looking for a new way to track their goals.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.