21 Things From Forever 21 To Treat Yourself To For Valentine's Day
Although it's always fun to treat your S.O. on Valentine's Day, you can't forget to treat the most important person in your life: y o u.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A black beret with hearts because tis' the season. This hat is perfect for Valentine's Day and every day — try styling it with a ~French girl~ inspired look. Bonus, the brim is elasticized!
2. A floral satin midi skirt because instead of getting flowers for Valentine's Day, sometimes it's more fun to wear florals. Plus, you don't need to worry about watering your skirt (LOL.)
3. A shoulder bag that'll turn heads this season. This bag's style is very on-trend and as a bonus, you can get it in a color that suits your style. This bag is perfect for errands like...picking up discounted candy the day after Valentine's Day.
4. A ribbed sweater-knit bodysuit to keep you both equally warm and feeling sexy. This bodysuit has a super stylish neckline, too, making it the perfect compliment magnet.
5. A faux shearling bucket hat to keep your cold heart warm this Valentine's Day. This super-soft hat is sure to keep your head warm and cozy this winter.
6. A lavender twill jacket for your wardrobe because nothing says you're a queen like the color of luxury. So treat yourself, you're royalty. Bonus: This jacket is perfect to deck out with your favorite pins.
7. A chambray mini dress for your wardrobe because there is so much you can do with it. You can dress it up and down, plus you can make it work for any season. For Valentine's Day, try styling it with pink accessories.
8. An angel pendant drop earring to make even cupid jealous. These cute cherubs are the perfect way to celebrate the day of love subtly. Plus, these little angels are very much on-trend!
9. A gingham sweetheart top because cottagecore isn't going away any time soon. The ruched design is super playful especially if your Valentine's Day plans include a romantic picnic!
10. A wrapped heart hair clip because the more hair clips, the better. These cute clips are super affordable and are perfect for bringing a little ~romance~ to your favorite hairstyle.
11. A sheer "Precious Moments" mesh top for an ~angelic~ vibe. This romantic top is perfect for dressing up, style it with black jeans and heels for a winning look!
12. A ribbed crossover top for anyone who wants to bring their loungewear to the next level. This top is what we'll be wearing this Valentine's Day as we cuddle with our pets and eat a pint of ice cream alone.
13. A satin mini skirt to make you feel like a Y2K goddess. This skirt is basically a blank canvas so that you can style it in so many ways. Might I recommend a graphic tee or pullover? It's perfect for your virtual Galentine's Day virtual party.
14. A heart faux pearl headband because this is a need, not just a want. (Yes, I did just buy this.)
15. A sweater-knit ribbed shirt for a ~cool~ vibe. This shirt screams effortless, making it perfect for treating yourself to. Try pairing it with light wash jeans, flare pants, or even your favorite skirt, for a soft girl V-day look!
16. A pair of knit flared pants because feeling comfortable and looking stylish is key right now. These are perfect for the virtual first date you regret planning for Valentine's Day.
17. A pair of darted straight-leg jeans to treat yourself to because these jeans automatically make you look put together. Style with a button-down or your favorite sweater for a ~classic~ vibe this Valentine's Day.
18. A puff-sleeve mini dress that is super romantic *and* super chic. This dress is legit perfect for any occasion. Zoom date? Check. Virtual wedding/bridal shower? Check. Baby showers? Check. Work meeting? Check.
19. A matching ribbed crop top and pants set because it takes two seconds to throw this on and create a ~lewk.~ This look is ideal for V-Day at home, and crying over fictional characters.
20. A smocked floral top because dressing ~romantic~ doesn't always mean pastels and dresses. This stunning top is sure to turn heads, no matter what your plans are.
21. A pair of destroyed boyfriend jeans to treat yourself to this Valentine's Day because who needs a partner when you can have jeans?! Style these with fishnets underneath for a ~baddie~ vibe.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.