16 Of The Best Mattresses That You Can Get On Amazon
Finding a good mattress is always a struggle. Let Amazon and me help you find the *best* mattress for you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A green-tea-infused memory foam mattress, because you deserve to know what it feels like to sleep on a cloud. This mattress doesn't even need a box spring.
2. A tri-folding memory foam mattress for those who love to have guests or have kids who love sleepovers. This mattress is super convenient because it folds up when not in use, making it perfect for any small space.
3. A cool-gel memory foam mattress that comes with pillows for you because why not?! Do I need to repeat myself? It comes with FREE PILLOWS! This medium-plush mattress has firm support and claims to conform to your body and give you a perfect night's sleep.
4. A PrimaSleep multi-layered foam mattress for the best night's sleep. This mattress promises to have great ventilation and disperses body pressure like no other so that you can wake up without back pain. (BRB, ordering RN because my back needs this).
5. A Sleep Innovations mattress that'll keep you cozy and cool even on the warmest of days. This mattress is perfect for a hot sleeper, offers a lot of support, and it's made in the USA!
6. A Tuft & Needle adaptive foam mattress for those who move a lot in their sleep. This mattress is designed to be ~flexible~ and give you cool night's sleep.
7. An Olee Sleep Aquarius memory foam mattress, so you don't need to count sheep to fall asleep. This is ideal for those who need some soft support.
8. A ~pressure-relievering~ memory foam mattress to snooze on after another long day of Zoom meetings. This mattress has green tea and moisture-absorbing charcoal, and Bonus, it comes with a 10-year warranty!
9. A Modway mattress that might just cure your bad back. This mattress contours to your body and gives you support in all the right places.
10. A mattress with side handles so you can bring it wherever your heart desires. It's perfect for those who want to go ~glamping~ in their home. This mattress uses pocket spring coils, so you can sleep without being in pain.
11. A cooling and pressure-relieving mattress with four layers of foam that'll put you in REM (Cue Ariana Grande's "R.E.M."). This mattress promises to help dampen your partner's movements, too.
12. A firm mattress ideal for side sleepers or anyone who needs a little bit more support. This mattress helps reduce motion transfer, helps align the spine, and shapes to the body.
13. An Ashley Chime hypoallergenic mattress for allergy season and beyond. This medium-firm memory foam mattress will leave you with no regrets and allow you to wake up feeling super refreshed.
14. A gel-infused mattress for cuddling your favorite human or a furry companion. This firm mattress helps reduce pressure on your body and is super cooling.
15. A Live and Sleep mattress that'll let you sleep like a baby. This mattress is eco-friendly, has no coils or latex, and promises you a deep rest for whatever tomorrow holds.
16. A Vibe mattress for ~good vibes.~ This medium-plush mattress is naturally hypoallergenic, has cooling gels to regulate your temp, *and* has memory foam. What's not to love?
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.