We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A stainless-steel kitchen caddy to store sponges, soap, and more. This caddy promises to be durable and rust-proof, and it's also easy to clean and can easily be removed.
2. A container lid organizer, because we're all tired of losing the lids of our food containers. Made from BPA-free plastic, this item is a total game-changer, especially for meal preppers. It comes with five adjustable dividers so that it can suit your needs.
3. A bamboo expandable drawer organizer to keep your cutlery as easily accessible as your coffee machine. With six to eight compartments, it's easy to keep everything organized. Not only can it be used in the kitchen, but it could also pretty much be used for anything, like your junk drawer.
4. Or a minimalistic compact cutlery organizer that'll keep everything in its place. The stacked design of this organizer maximizes space with minimal effort. Did I mention that this item has cutlery icons, so it's super easy to figure out where a piece of flatware belongs?
5. A water bottle organizer so maybe you'll actually remember to drink your water. This organizer has an adjustable height to make sure that every bottle can fit.
6. An expandable under-sink storage unit to keep your sink cabinet looking as neat as the rest of your kitchen. Due to its unique shape and flexibility, you can adjust it around your plumbing, making it ideal for storing your cleaning supplies.
7. A kitchen wrap organizer rack, so you don't lose track of the aluminum foil again (we've all been there, don't worry). Its simple design makes finding a roll of whatever way less complicated. Did I mention that you can fit at least three rolls per row?
8. A K-Cup carousel that'll showcase all your favorite caffeinated beverages. This rotating vertical storage unit can spin 360-degrees, making it easy to get whatever flavor you're craving.
9. A 14-piece airtight storage container set so that you can live your best Pinterest life. These containers are BPA-free and ideal for storing just about anything, so it's time to say goodbye to inconsistent packaging.
10. An over-the-cabinet-door organizer to free up your counter space. Looking for a place to store cutting boards, bakeware, cookie sheets, and more? Look no further than this brilliant invention.
11. A stackable can organizer rack because this isn't a want — it's a need. It can make finding that one oddly specific canned item you have for that one recipe way easier. Since it's horizontal, no items will get hidden in the back of your pantry.
12. A stackable tea bag storage bin so your teabags aren't thrown all over your kitchen and pantry. With eight large sections to store a variety of types of tea and a hinged lid, this is sure to keep your space looking clutter-free.
13. A wall-mounted wine rack, because you need somewhere to store all that vino for wine Wednesday. Not only can you store bottles in this rack, but the bottom also has a glass holder. Bonus: It comes with wine charms. Bottoms up!
14. An adjustable pot rack organizer that'll make it easier to find the perfect pot. It can store at least nine various-sized pots, and it can be set up in three different ways, so one is sure to suit your kitchen.
15. A KitchenAid dish rack, because it's probably time to replace your ancient one. Heavy-duty, satin-covered, rust-resistant, self-draining, and easily cleanable? Yes, please. *Adds to cart*
16. A set of eight organizers to keep your pantry or fridge as organized as the rest of the house. The set is BPA-free and includes four small and four large drawers to store your favorite snacks.
17. Or plastic food storage bins with an open front, so you can grab and go with whatever you're storing. There's nothing like stackable bins to keep your space super tidy.
18. Airtight pet food storage containers because, as pet parents, we gotta make sure our pets don't eat every morsel of food the second we leave our home. Ever struggle with pet food spilling everywhere? This comes with a pour spout to keep things less messy.
19. A mug holder to show off all those cute mugs you got from your travels or picked up at a market. Complete with six branches, this wooden mug holder will give your coffee corner a coffee-shop vibe.
20. A set of two three-tier spice racks that'll be both practical and aesthetically pleasing. It's easy to fall in love with these spice racks and their no-skid and waterproof design.
21. Or a space-saving five-tier wire spice rack for your favorite pantry or cabinet. It's a rustic yet modern design that will make you want to show off all your spices. Did I mention it'll be easy to install?
22. A bakeware storage unit, so when you open the cabinet, your supplies don't come crashing on top of you. It's complete with seven adjustable dividers to make sure you have the proper amount of space.
23. A three-tier hanging fruit basket to keep all your fruits in view. Since this is so elegant, it can easily double as chic kitchen decor. Bonus: Each basket can hold up to eight pounds.
24. A paper towel holder for your wall, so paper towels are easily accessible at all times. With its easy installation, there's no need to drill — it just sticks to your wall.
25. A small two-tier sliding drawer storage unit to hold your favorite kitchen goodies. This unit is made from heavy-duty stainless steel that promises to last, no matter what you store in it.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.