1. A box of grain-free puppy training treats because your pup deserves these healthy and tasty treats. Bring these on your pup's walk and watch them become ~great listeners.~
3. A bag of dental cat treats because we know your cat will not let you go near their mouth. These treats help clean your cats' teeth by reducing plaque and tartar.
4. A container of tropical fish flakes that'll help make their water cleaner and clearer. Bonus: It promises to help your fish glow a little brighter and is said to help enhance your fish's colors.
5. A bag of crunchy and fruity snacks with cranberries and oatmeal for your next hiking adventure with your pup. This treat is not artificially preserved or flavored so you can feel good spoiling your pup.
6. A box of Greenies Pill Pockets because we all know your pup hates taking medicine as much as you do. These do a good job of masking the pills (you can just ask my pup.)
7. A can of floating mini pellets for your favorite betta fish. This formula is designed to help make their colors shine, helps support their immune systems, and so much more. Your betta will thank you.
8. A 16-oz container of temptation treats for your cat because once you give them one of these, they will not stop begging for more. (Trust me, my cat begs for these).
9. A meaty tender stick treat for your favorite feline. These treats have no corn, wheat, soy and no artificial flavors, which makes them even more appealing.
10. A buffet blend of food for your aquatic turtle, complete with freeze-dried mealworms, vitamin-fortified pellets, and shrimp to make sure your turtle is getting everything they need. This food promises to give your pet all the essential protein, fat, vitamins, and minerals they need.
11. A bag of raw, freeze-dried chicken treats for your cat because these treats are only one ingredient! These are basically chicken jerky for your cat, so why not give them this, and maybe they'll stop trying to steal your jerky.
12. A box of wet cat food, which is portioned perfectly for your favorite feline. Another dinner option for your cat without grain, corn, wheat, soy, and no artificial flavors or preservatives. My cat seriously cannot get enough of this food.
13. A box of Greenies so your pup's breath ~smells better~ plus, this is great for their teeth. It helps fight plaque and tartar!
14. A bag of chicken-flavored high-protein, grain-free cat food to fuel your feline. This food promises to help promote a shiny coat, support immunity, and muscle maintenance. It also boasts some healthy fruits and veggies as ingredients.
15. A millet spray for your favorite feathered friend because it encourages birds to eat, adds some nutritional value to diet, and it's an all-natural product. Bonus: It's great for ~bonding time~ with your bird or playtime.
16. A bag of bacon flavor dog treats that'll make your dog beg for more. We just know your dog is obsessed with bacon and cheese, so why not let them enjoy those ingredients in treat form instead of your leftovers.
17. A bag of baked carrot biscuit treats to give your small furry friend to improve their dental health and so much more. This product contains no artificial colors or flavors so that you can feel great giving it to them during playtime or your next training sess.
18. A bag of chicken rawhide-free large chews for spoiling your pup. These chews are a favorite of many (especially my pup), complete with a veggie outside to keep them both happy and healthy.
19. A giant box of grilled wet cat food covered in glorious gravy for your kitty — ideal for the cat who likes a sample a variety of dishes.
20. A few wild bison naturals, long-lasting dog chews for your dog to embrace the call of the wild. These chews promise to be highly digestable and have no added salt or preservatives in them.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.