31 Things From Walmart You'll Probably Want To Live In This Season
These will keep you as ~toasty~ as your hot chocolate this holiday season.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's
1. A boyfriend blazer because you can throw it on over anything, and you'll look sophisticated. Throw it on over your favorite turtleneck, and bam, you're ready for your next Zoom call.
2. A lightweight lettuce rib sweater, because it's legit the perfect layer for any look. Throw it under a summer dress, overalls, or even a thicker sweater for warmth. We promise you'll be living in this all season long.
3. A pair of soft joggers for running to the grocery store or practicing the latest TikTok dance (we know you tried to do at least one TikTok dance. Don't worry, we have too). These joggers are designed to move with you, so get your playlist ready. I'll wait.
4. A polka-dot shirtdress because sometimes you only have ten minutes before your next Zoom meeting and need to throw on something quickly. This dress screams, "I woke up like this," making it perfect for any virtual occasion or hopping over to the grocery store.
5. A mockneck bodysuit to keep you looking super fashionable but still keeping you warm this season. This ~sexy~ bodysuit is perfect for any virtual occasions and everyday wear since it's so easy to dress up or dress down.
6. A chunky cropped cotton crewneck sweater because you can never have too many. Plus, let’s be real here, they’re sooooooooooooooo comfy.
7. A soft knit beanie and fingerless mitt set that'll for sure keep you warm this season. Fingerless mitts keep your hands warm and fingers free for grabbing a cup of marshmallow-topped hot cocoa.
8. A two-piece fleece velour top and jogger set for days when you don't want to roll out of bed. The soft material will make you feel like you're a teddy bear.
9. A V-neck sweater because it's a classic for a reason. This sweater is perfect for layering with a simple turtleneck, making you look like you have your ish together (whether or not you actually do). You can also wear this on its own for a cozy look.
10. A long-sleeved tiered dress perfect for your virtual Thanksgiving this year and every day after. This dress is ideal for the fall-to-winter transition, just throw on some fleece-lined tights, and you're good to go.
11. A fuzzy eyelash yarn pullover to channel your inner cuddle bug. Buffalo plaid is always welcome this time of year. Plus this sweater will look so cute with your favorite pair of jeans.
12. A pair of stretchy overalls to dress up or down this season? Yes please. Did we mention, it's actually comfortable and stylish and perfect for every day? Plus, anything would look super cool under it.
13. A stunning tunic pullover to get you through the winter that comes in at least 10 colors; let's go! (I'm kind of obsessed with the snakeskin pattern.) These sweaters will easily become a staple in your wardrobe because they can easily be dressed up or dressed down.
14. A pair of knit booties because HELLO, JUST LOOK AT THEM! You can never have enough booties (or at least that's my theory.) These bad boys promise to be super comfortable and easy to walk in.
15. A super-soft, faux sherpa top because the fuzzier the top, the warmer the top, and let's be honest, don't we all want to be as cozy as humanly possible?! Bonus: it comes in quite a few colors!
16. A ribbed mock-neck sweater to give you model ~off-duty~ vibes to the max. Throw on high-waisted jeans, oversized sunnies, and booties, and you're ready to go. Step aside, Hadid sisters — it's our moment now.
17. A set of cozy crew socks because they're not a want this season; they're a need. Regular socks in the winter? We don't know her...we only know fuzzy socks.
18. A short sleeve top with a choker and V-neckline for a new take on your basic tee. This simple tee is not only comfortable, but it's also super versatile and lightweight, which makes it super easy to fall in love with.
19. A festive red waffle sweater so you can start celebrating the holiday season a little early (I promise I won't tell if you're already blasting "All I Want for Christmas is You"). This versatile red sweater goes with pretty much anything, so I'm sure you'll get a lot of great use out of it.
20. A utility jumpsuit because POCKETS!!! A jumpsuit is always a great choice because it's super easy to throw on, and voilà, you've got a look on that took you maybe five minutes to throw together. *Chef's kiss*
21. A pair of hickory suede winter boots because winter is coming. These ~wintery~ boots might give you some flashbacks to middle school or high school but let's be honest — they will keep your feet dry and warm during the snowy season.
22. A side stripe turtleneck sweater to allow you to embrace your inner Santa Claus. Think Santa but make it modern and chic. However, for an ~It girl~ vibe, throw a beret, and pair this top with jeans.
23. A plaid oversized shirt jacket for any aspiring hipster (I'm kidding) or outdoorsy person. This jacket is designed to be oversized, which makes it ideal for throwing over any top — it gives you the "I just stole this from bae" kind of vibe.
24. A pair of soft, warm, long socks for this season because sometimes the floor is too cold to walk around barefoot. These socks may not be fuzzy, but they will still keep your toes toasty. Once you get one pair, you might just need ten more because you can never have too many socks.
25. A pair of leopard print running sneakers for you to run away from your problems (or maybe that's just me). These sneakers have memory foam, odor control, moisture-wicking, and more. What else could you ask for in an everyday pair of sneakers?
26. A pair of plaid pants for the incoming holidays? Yes, please...we'll take five. These dress pants will leave you looking festive and can easily be styled for day to night, plus you're gonna want to live in these because they're made of super-flexible fabric.
27. A colorblock tunic sweater with a V-neck for an ~artsy~ aesthetic even when you can't go to your favorite art museum (I miss you, MoMA.) The length of this top makes it perfect to pair with any leggings.
28. A pair of faux fur slippers that'll become your favorite WFH staple. These faux fur slides are so incredible that's there's no break-in period (yes, they're really that comfortable.) BRB, I'm buying them in every color.
29. A half-zip faux sherpa pullover for hiking or just chilling at home this season, this heavyweight sweater is perfect for walking the dog (or cat or kids, I guess). It's also really, really soft.
30. A sweater with a twisted back for days when you just want to show off your ~sexyback~ (lol, I'm sorry...not really). This flirty piece made of mostly cotton, making it the perfect everyday fit; throw this on with leather pants or leggings for a ~lewk~.
31. A pair of lace-up faux suede boots that'll turn heads wherever you go, even if that's just at the laundromat. These soft faux suede boots have a chunky heel, making them perfect for stomping over fall leaves. These booties have a padded footbed to assure your feet are sticking in place and have the utmost comfort.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.