1. A True Patriot Respects Your Decision to Celebrate a Ridiculous Holiday
2. Canceling Boxing Day Would be Change We Can All Believe In.
3. The Day After Santa’s Birthday Shouldn’t Be Celebrated.
4. Even Wikipedia Can’t Explain What it is.
5. Haz Boxing Day?
6. Conspiracy Keanu is, as usual, confused
7. The Truest American Loves America too Much to Acknowledge its Existence.
8. Miley Cyrus is the ‘She’ in ‘That’s What She Said.’
9. Oh, So You Celebrate Boxing Day. Please Allow Me to Retort.
10. The Most Interesting Man in the World has Ignored it Every Year of His Life.
11. The Overly Manly Man Doesn’t Understand Boxing the Concept
12. Pssh, Please. Gots Better Things to do.
13. The Typical American Ain’t Got No Time for That.
14. Yep, You Might be a Canadian if…
15. It’s a Shining Example of America’s Achievement Over Trivial Celebrations.
16. Even in the Future, Boxing Day Will Be Baffling.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.