1. For all we know, dinosaurs might not even roar — instead, they might have made clucking noises, much like their distant relative, the chicken.
2. A penis is also called a "cock" because it sits on top of the "eggs."
3. A group of scientists studying the brain is really just a bunch of brains studying a brain.
4. What if oxygen was actually a toxin that just took 80-100 years to take effect on humans?
5. A million ants could pick you up, but you could not pick up a million ants.
6. If you're on your deathbed, and you haven't been visited by your great-great-grandchildren via time travel, then it means either your offspring doesn't love you — or time travel really doesn't exist.
7. A lollipop or sucker is really nothing more than a flavor enhancer for your own saliva.
8. You don't actually know what your face looks like because you've only seen it in reflections and photographs.
9. In order to sleep, you have to pretend you're already sleeping.
10. And when you close your eyes, you're actually looking at the inside of your eyelids.
11. How did you organize your thoughts before learning to speak?
12. When you have to stop and think about breathing, it suddenly becomes something you have to consciously do.
13. Numbers start somewhere, but they don't stop.
14. And finally, you've never been closer to your death than you are right now.
For more translated content and BuzzFeed International goodness, subscribe to Inter Webz: our new bi-weekly newsletter bringing you the best of the 'net from around the world.
This post was translated from Spanish.