1. Don't be an activist in the streets and a sexist in the sheets.
3. Shut up.
4. Face your buddies.
5. Use your privilege for the right cause.
6. Stop judging women.
7. Whenever a woman expresses an opinion that makes you feel uncomfortable, try to understand why it makes you feel that way instead of getting all defensive or belittling her.
8. Don't undervalue women's problems or say that we're exaggerating.
9. Care for your masculinity and the issues caused by the toxic societal model of masculinity.
10. Yield your space and understand that you're not the center of the universe.
11. And remember: your feminist friend isn't Google.
Thanks and have a nice trip.
This post was translated from Spanish.