1. The moment they realized that they weren't the only loving couple in the photograph.
2. The moment this dog didn't need to wear a white dress to draw all eyes away from the bride.
3. That moment just before, "Oops, she's a goner".
4. The moment when this bride's bucolic photo session was interrupted by a horse screaming: "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!"
5. The moment the best man didn't understand that three's a crowd.
6. The "Where's Waldo?" moment.
7. This moment meant to portray pre-nuptial yearning, but actually portrays the UPS guy's butt instead.
8. The precise moment this drone decided it was time to eradicate all humans.
9. This moment ruined by some heavy petting.
10. This wonderful sunset, and even more wonderful running swan dive photobomb.
11. This guest of honor.
12. The moment that this llama realized he had missed his chance with the bride forever.
13. This wedding photo that is honestly the best wedding photo I have ever seen in my entire life.
14. Unlike this one, which is still really good, but for an entirely different reason.
15. The moment this older woman decided to get involved in their relationship.
16. This lovely shot of the bride with all her bridesmaids and, oh, I guess Gary was there too.
17. And, of course, the "OH SHIT! EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" moment.
This post was translated from Spanish.