1. You get a little sun and suddenly your foundation makes you look like Casper the Friendly Ghost.
2. And then you have to spend your hard-earned money on another foundation — your summer foundation — which will fossilize by next summer and you won't be able to use it.
3. You think maybe it would help to start using waterproof makeup, but it's harder to remove than a red wine stain on a white wedding dress.
4. You think that wearing more powder will help keep you dry, and you just hope that nobody will notice.
5. You put your eyeliner on perfectly... just to have it run and make you look like a raccoon 15 seconds later thanks to how much you're sweating.
6. You shine like a disco ball from late May to mid-September.
7. You take lipstick out of your purse to find that it's completely melted.
8. You step out in the sun for TWO MINUTES and literally feel your face as it melts off of you.
9. You scratch your eye for a second and totally obliterate your makeup/face.
10. Deciding whether you need sunglasses badly enough to sacrifice any makeup you have on your nose is a constant struggle.
11. And you have to sacrifice lipstick for an entire season because your lips can't be without their BFF: Vaseline.
12. YOU GET PIMPLES BECAUSE OF THE HEAT.
13. Trying to fix your makeup when you're sweating is actually more difficult than just taking another shower, cleaning your face, and applying your makeup all over again.
14. And fixing your hair is a nightmare because there's nothing worse than using a hair dryer when it's 100 degrees outside.
15. And, above all, if you actually want to look half-decent when you're out, you can only agree to plans that happen after 9:30 p.m.
This post was translated from Spanish.