The world of stock photos is a weird one — and luckily for us, there's a whole entire Twitter account called @darkstockphotos that highlights all of the nuttiest pics out there.
Here are 16 of our faves:
1. This picture of questionable paternal bonding:
2. This relationship pic that anyone who's ever tried to date will viscerally identify with:
3. This pic, which can probably be understood by only the most hardcore cat people:
4. This pic, which basically captures how we feel reading Twitter at any point:
5. This pic, which captures the IKEA experience better than any ad will:
6. This pic, which — while we don't quite understand it – we can tell that it is a definite mood:
7. This one is also a mood:
8. This pic is prime meme material, if you ask us:
9. This pic for when you want a photo of a burglar but like, a well dressed burglar:
10. We're no expert, but this pic seems a **touch** dramatic, even by our tastes:
11. Meanwhile, we kind of wish this pic was a teaser for a movie, 'cause it looks interesting AF:
12. Ok but this pic should DEFINITELY appear in a Halloween thriller movie and nowhere else, thanks:
13. Pretty sure this is just a low-budget remake of "The Office," y/n?
14. Also a mood: this pic.
15. And finally! Here we have a stock photo capturing what ~ corporate life ~ is actually like.
This post has been returned to its original form and headline. We had incorrectly rewritten the headline and introduction copy after publication to clarify that @darkstockphotos is a parody account and the photos it shares are fake, but, according to its owner, the account is not a parody and the photos it shares are, in fact, real, as unbelievable as that may be.