You lived in Coronado or got drunk in Coronado or partied in Coronado. You know it was affectionately referred to as the Nasty-Nado or Nine Floors of Whores. You remember having to swipe in all your guest Thursdays-Saturday nights. Walking past all the paramedics and cop cars while drunk on the weekend was the hardest thing you ever had to do as a freshman.
2. Other Dorms
If you didn’t live in Coronado or AZ SO, you lived on highland and were jealous. The only thing you had to hold over their heads was that you had Highland market while they had the shitty PSU (now amazing).
*if you lived in Maricopa, Yuma, Graham-Greenly, Babcock, Gila, Hopi, Yavapai, Stadium Dorms, Manzi-Mo or any of those dorms that people hated, you should ask for a refund on your freshman year, cause you got screwed and did it wrong.
5. You’ve put vodka into an eegee’s party pack
and ate it while day raging or at a pool party
7. You have a love/hate relationship with the Taco Bell on the corner of Speedway and Campbell
because it’s in the perfect location for drunkies, its close proximity to Dirtbags and Greek Row. you also have a hate for the Wendy’s and McDonalds on that corner as well and how conveniently located they are next to Wells Fargo just in case you’re broke after a night at the bars…. go get more money and get some late night tacos.
17. You know basketball season is no joke
You know we love football season with tailgating and leaving the game at half time, but you know once you come back from winter break, shit gets real. It’s Basketball season and “It’s Game Time McKale”… also Sean Miller for President and we had D. Will first. BOOM.
18. You want to take History and Traditions of the U of A with Dr. Knight
Not only is Dr. Knight the best teacher at the U of A, but you want to have guest speakers in class like Rich Rod, Sean Miller come talk and sing “Bear Down” for your class final …. and one last thing, “GO CATS”
23. You’ve gone to school in monsoon torrential down pour, lightening storms, hail, rain, snow and blazing heat all in one year, yet it always seems to be a toasty 98 degrees
ok, except for that 2-3 week period in January and February when its actually 15 degrees and it gives everyone an excuse to wear our cute winter clothes, Hunter rain boots and the clothes we cant wear 11 months of the year.
26. You’ve easily waited in a 20-30 minute line at the Starbucks in the bookstore
You know that when there are only about 20 people ahead of you, it’s a fast day at Starbucks and you’ve scored.
32. You know you go to the best school in the world!
Through it all from being little freshman, cooler sophomores, know it all juniors, and fuck it seniors, at the end of the day we know that the University of Arizona is one beautiful and crazy college oasis and that it’s the best school in the whole world. BEAR DOWN WILDCATS! oh and p.s. ASU sucks, get a real degree.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.