1. You get to the station on time for once, only to find all the trains have been replaced by buses.
2. You have to squish in next to the guy who’s taking up three whole seats.
3. Or worse, you're forced to give up your seat for unexpected passengers.
4. You close your eyes for literally like one second and then — BAM! — you wake up not having any idea where you are.
5. You sit down to read your book, but now you have to listen to the music from someone else's headphones.
6. Or you're forced to hear all the gory details about Shane's second date with Johanna.
7. You take a shortcut down a side street only to come across an unexpected ~roadblock~.
8. You keep getting pushed farther and farther onto the train, until you end up right here:
9. You pick what you think is a safe seat, then the guy next to you puts on an impromptu show.
10. You bump into an old acquaintance and struggle to think of enough conversation to fill the rest of your journey.
11. You think the rain is the only annoyance you'll have to deal with, then this:
If only you could get the heads-up on the unexpected things in life. Like how Bankwest Easy Alerts give you the heads-up on your banking activity on your Easy Transaction Account.