1. You initially hate on all those people walking around without their shoes on.
2. Until you become one of them.
3. You go to the same floor every day and get there early to save your spot.
4. Hearing 'The library will close in 10 minutes' makes you feel like this.
5. And you are in the queue on a Saturday morning!
6. You know the library security take their job very seriously!
7. You know which toilets to avoid *cough* 4th floor *cough*
8. You have a love/hate relationship with the Library Cafe
9. You know that 4th floor Quiet Study is basically Group Study.
10. You make awkward eye contact with the same people everyday but never speak to them.
11. People sleeping under the table? That's totally normal now.
12. You know the Queen's Tower bells always ring just when you're studying for the hardest exam.
13. And only thing more annoying than the Queen's Tower bells is PDA in the library!
14. You've seen people brushing their teeth in the toilets.
15. Your best friend is a Monster.
16. You know that Yoyo is the best idea since the dawn of credit cards.
17. You remember the time the library closed at 7pm and all hell broke loose.
18. Forget water. You drink Aloe Vera.
19. You know that a desert ain't got nothing on that 5th floor heat.
20. You have seen THIS legend.
21. And as much as you hate to admit it, you love that it's open 24 hours a day!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!