1. Showmanship is everything.
2. Take things up a notch, whenever possible.
3. If you purchase an expensive article of clothing, make sure that everyone in the room knows.
4. Interpret everything said in your direction as a compliment.
5. Practice makes perfect when it comes to bedroom eyes.
6. Don't neglect your nailbeds.
7. Don't ever make assumptions.
8. If someone doesn't give you their sympathy, take it from them.
9. Be successful.
10. Under-reacting is worse than overreacting.
11. Make good suggestions for activities.
12. Compliments are always appreciated. Give them out whenever you can.
13. Take a common expression, and change it slightly. It's yours now.
14. Never take lip from anybody.
15. When it's clear you've done something wrong, say it out loud.
16. Never sugar-coat anything.
17. Try as you might, you cannot best the wind. Stop trying.
18. Good parenting is the cornerstone of a child's healthy development.
19. Know how to appropriately join in on a conversation.
20. There's no shame in losing Gay Chicken.
21. Always get the -
Do you know about the Banff World Media Festival?
Well, it's the world's top market for content development, production and distribution across all platforms. The Festival takes place between June 9-12, 2013 in beautiful Banff, Canada. Register here!