1. Make sure your money is safe and dry by storing it in an empty chapstick tube.
2. Keep your keys afloat by attaching a wine cork.
3. Stick your phone in a sandwich bag.
4. Put glowsticks in your leftover water bottles.
5. Pack a few baking cups.
6. Play color balloon volleyball.
7. Start a game of sand pictionary.
8. Go "beach bowling."
9. Make some sun-baked s'mores.
10. Take the sandman challenge.
11. Keep a magnetic activity tray in the car.
12. Give your kids mermaid fin blankets.
All header images from Thinkstock
And don't forget sunscreen! Banana Boat® Sunscreens make it easier to protect your skin in seven real-life conditions* like ocean water, wind, sweat, and sand so everyone can play more and worry less.
*Seven Conditions does not apply to tanning or oil products, SPF 100 lotions, lip balms, Kids FREE, and Zinc Faces