College is an exciting time and I'm definitely not ready for it to end-- here are 14 reasons why
1. First of all, the future is a really scary place!
2. So graduation happens and then what?.........
3. Not knowing when you'll see your friends again is heartbreaking
4. You think about all of the ways you could've spent these years
5. And you realize your social life may have already reached its peak
6. I guess I'm going to have to look for a j*b???
7. Or apply to graduate schools???
8. Finally gotta start thinking about those student loans
9. And figure out where I'm going to live
10. I refuse to do all of these "lasts"
11. I guess I'm going to have to learn how to cook
12. And accept the fact that the next couple of years are going to be a real struggle
13. The harsh reality of knowing that the days of sleeping past noon are coming to an end
14. And summer break isn't a thing in the ~real world~
College is just so great; I don't want it to end, ok?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!