2 cups heavy cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1⁄3 cup Baileys Original Irish Cream
1⁄2 cup butter
1 & 1/2 cups brown sugar
6 tablespoons heavy cream
2 tablespoons Baileys Original Irish Cream
1 tablespoon flaky salt
Assembly for a single serving
1 shot of espresso
1. Ice cream: In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with a hand mixer until the cream has stiff peaks. Whip in the sweetened condensed milk and once combined, whip in 1⁄3 cup Baileys Original Irish Cream. Set aside while you make the caramel.
2. Caramel: Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add in brown sugar and let cook for 3 minutes, mixing steadily. Pour in heavy cream, 2 tablespoons Baileys Original Irish Cream, and flaky salt. Whisk for a minute until caramel comes together. Remove from heat.
3. Pour ice cream mixture into a long metal loaf pan. Set aside 1⁄2 cup of the caramel for later and pour the rest of the caramel over the ice cream, gently stirring to marble the ice cream. Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours.
4. Assembly: Place a scoop of ice cream in a glass. Drizzle a tablespoon of reserved caramel over the scoop. Pour espresso shot over ice cream. Serve immediately and enjoy!
5. After enjoying this “inspired by” recipe, stop by OddFellows and try their limited-time Bailey’s flavor!