12 graham crackers
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
½ cup butter, melted
Filling16 ounces cream cheese, softened
¾ cup powdered sugar, sifted
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup Baileys Irish Cream
3 cups dark chocolate chips
2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Place graham crackers in a food processor and mix until completely crushed. Add in the powdered sugar and salt, then mix again. Place mixture in a large bowl. Whisk 2 tablespoons of Baileys into the melted butter, then fold into graham crackers. Stir until the grahams have absorbed all of the liquid.
- Line a freezer-safe 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper. Press graham mixture into the pan in an even layer. Place pan in freezer while you make the filling.
- Using a hand mixer, whisk the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and salt together until smooth. Pour in Baileys and whisk again until combined and creamy. Spread mixture on top of graham cracker crust and smooth with a silicone spatula.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and place on a cutting board. Cut cheesecake into 1-inch squares.
- Melt chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between.
- Using two forks, dip cheesecake bites into melted chocolate and coat evenly. Place chocolate-covered bites on a parchment-lined tray and freeze for 10 minutes before serving.