1. Nobody at work has ever said your name right, ever.
2. Your friends keep asking you to make them Indian food, but this is the only way you know how to use a rolling pin:
3. The ladies at the salon are always amazed at the amount of hair you have on your face.
4. Your parents have a more exciting social life than you do.
5. Aunties are always telling you that you look "healthy."
6. No matter how well you did in school, your parents know someone who did better.
7. Your mom keeps trying to make you "homely".
8. Your childhood pictures often get confused for your brother's.
9. No matter what you do, your mom always finds the wrong time to call.
10. It's hard carrying hot sauce everywhere you go.
11. You're expected to be able to gracefully wear a 5-yard strip of cloth.
12. Everyone asks you about your SAT scores.
Or when they're getting an invitation to your wedding.
But nobody's interested in your great personality!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!