1. Mary Boleyn & Anne Boleyn
This rivalry involves both a man and a throne. Mary took up with the King as his mistress yet Anne took the long-view at revenge and played coy until he broke away from the Catholic Church, had his wife executed and married her. No big deal.
2. Hillary Clinton & Sarah Palin
One says universal health care, one says you betchya. It was never going to work out.
3. Foxy Brown & Lil Kim
Foxy Brown accused her former friend, Lil Kim, of imitating her style spawned years worth of public dissing and all-round hip hop drama.
4. Jennifer Aniston & Angelina Jolie
This one is pretty traditional case: Angelina stole Jen’s man, Brad Pitt. Despite the fact that this happening years ago, it seems every other week they’re on the cover of a new tabloid exchanging perfectly glossed sneers.
5. Rosie O’Donnell & Elizabeth Hasselback
Dang these girls like to yell at eachother. If only it was about anything we cared about. This rivalry got so screamy that Rosie eventually left her spot on The View.
6. Serena & Blair
This fictional, but no less delicious, rivalry is of the frenemy variety. Serena, the reformed bad girl, never ceases to irk her WASPy over-achieveing counterpart, Blair. High priced drama ensues.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.