1. 3D Fruit Pads
In case it isn’t obvious from the picture, these pads can either lie flat or be expanded to look like a piece of fruit. Don’t worry about depleting paper spoiling the effect - it will simply seem as if someone took a slice out of your pad. (Source)
2. Ginkgo Leaf-Its
The packaging is adorable, is it not? These Ginkgo Leaf-Its are definitely for the note taker who would like something a little less dreary poking out of their books. (Source)
3. Band Aid Memos
These too are sticky notes. I’d use these for papers that needed editing. There’s something amusingly appropriate about leaving revisions on a Band Aid. But these would also be a cute gift for a doctor friend. (Source)
4. Flexible “Morph” Pads
I have resisted the temptation to buy one of these because I know I’d play with it all day. Morph Pads, which come in a variety of colors and designs, are flexible stationery toys. You can twist and stretch them to your heart’s content. If you’re into fondling your paper goods, this is. (Source)
5. Writer’s Block
Clever puns for the win! (Source)
6. Memo Spa
In this case, I think I like the memo holder more than the actual pad. Together, they’re super adorable, but I’d be sad once the paper ran out. Luckily, you can buy refills. (Source)
7. Go to Hell Notes
These are perfect for that passive-aggressive stationery geek in your life. (Source)
8. Floppy Disk Sticky Notes
My love of these is purely a nostalgia thing, but you have to admit that they’re considerably less boring than the standard sticky note. (Source)
9. Talking Bubble Sticky Notes
Because sometimes you see something that’s just crying out for a thought bubble. I’d be a little more creative than “Dinner at 8?” though. (Source)
10. Dead Write Note Pad
I already liked pads that also function as a pen holder, but this is definitely the cleverest example that I’ve seen. Plus it’s got an awesome name. (Source)
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.