1. Peeta’s Pearl necklace
4. “Real or not real?” bracelet
This bracelet commemorates one of the most awwww-worthy moments of the books. The double-sided stamping is totally fitting, isn’t it? Also, if you’re looking for fan items that aren’t totally over the top, this is the way to go. This costs $15.95 and you can buy it here.
10. Charm bracelet
From the description: “Charms include: mutated monkey, nightlock berries, rose for Prim, Hunger Games book frame charm, bread for boy with the bread, leaf that heals the tracker jacker sores, mockingjay, Catching Fire frame charm, tree the careers chased Katniss up, Katniss’s bow and arrow, Mockingjay frame charm, wolf mutt, tracker jacker, Peeta’s pearl, Cato’s sword, Peeta’s decorated cake.” Bracelet costs $29 and can be purchased here.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.