2. My Precious Onesie
Let’s ignore the hideously inappropriate background for a moment. Seriously, is there a better way to proclaim love for your child than drawing parallels between motherly (or fatherly) affection and Gollum’s freakish ring fetish? No, I didn’t think so. If you want one, the My Precious Onesie retails for $14.99 on Retro Baby Wear.
4. Lord of the Teething Rings
Oh look, it’s another baby-appropriate ring joke. Etsy user ANimbleThimble made this one. I think the idea here is this: when parents are up late at night trying to comfort their teething baby they then think of this bib and laugh. You can’t weep over chronic sleep deprivation when Tolkien’s involved, am I right? What would Sam say?
5. Babies Are Actually Hobbits Bibs
What about second breakfast? These bibs are my favorites, but they’re not for sale anywhere. You may want to talk to the creator of the Sew-and-So blog about that. Trust me, if little Aragorn or Arwen is a true nerd, the kid will appreciate the obscurity of these references; there’s no ring mentioned, after all.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- At least nine people have been killed after a fire broke out during a warehouse party late Friday night in Oakland, California.
- A public health expert says President-elect Mike Pence's resistance to needle exchanges during Indiana's HIV outbreak last year is the direct result of systemic failure.
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂