2. My Precious Onesie
Let’s ignore the hideously inappropriate background for a moment. Seriously, is there a better way to proclaim love for your child than drawing parallels between motherly (or fatherly) affection and Gollum’s freakish ring fetish? No, I didn’t think so. If you want one, the My Precious Onesie retails for $14.99 on Retro Baby Wear.
4. Lord of the Teething Rings
Oh look, it’s another baby-appropriate ring joke. Etsy user ANimbleThimble made this one. I think the idea here is this: when parents are up late at night trying to comfort their teething baby they then think of this bib and laugh. You can’t weep over chronic sleep deprivation when Tolkien’s involved, am I right? What would Sam say?
5. Babies Are Actually Hobbits Bibs
What about second breakfast? These bibs are my favorites, but they’re not for sale anywhere. You may want to talk to the creator of the Sew-and-So blog about that. Trust me, if little Aragorn or Arwen is a true nerd, the kid will appreciate the obscurity of these references; there’s no ring mentioned, after all.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.