2. My Precious Onesie
Let’s ignore the hideously inappropriate background for a moment. Seriously, is there a better way to proclaim love for your child than drawing parallels between motherly (or fatherly) affection and Gollum’s freakish ring fetish? No, I didn’t think so. If you want one, the My Precious Onesie retails for $14.99 on Retro Baby Wear.
4. Lord of the Teething Rings
Oh look, it’s another baby-appropriate ring joke. Etsy user ANimbleThimble made this one. I think the idea here is this: when parents are up late at night trying to comfort their teething baby they then think of this bib and laugh. You can’t weep over chronic sleep deprivation when Tolkien’s involved, am I right? What would Sam say?
5. Babies Are Actually Hobbits Bibs
What about second breakfast? These bibs are my favorites, but they’re not for sale anywhere. You may want to talk to the creator of the Sew-and-So blog about that. Trust me, if little Aragorn or Arwen is a true nerd, the kid will appreciate the obscurity of these references; there’s no ring mentioned, after all.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."