1. You know what the word 'Mardy' means.
2. You have been to Birmingham.
3. People from the South refer to you as 'Northern.'
4. People from the North refer to you as 'Southern.'
5. You are completely impartial to North vs. South arguments.
6. You gave a night out in Wolverhampton a chance — you didn't like it.
7. A trip to Cadbury World as a kid felt like a real life Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
8. The service of East Midlands Trains have left you in a state of....
9. You know full well that this is NOT a bacon in a 'barm,' but in fact a bacon in a 'COB!'
10. You have been to Skegness.
11. You know there is no such thing as a classy girl from Derby.
12. This is described as a 'croggy.'
13. You know someone from Leicester who won't shut up about...
14. Following a Midlands-based football club on a whole is a painful experience.
15. You are aware that any urges to go on a Safari trip can be solved with a visit to Twycross Zoo.
16. You are from the West Midlands and know what a 'Gambole' is.
17. Regardless of whether you have never been to Coventry, don't know where Coventry is or are FROM Coventry...you hate Coventry.
18. You LOVE Alton Towers.
19. You have been to Stoke and seen locals amongst the likes of...
20. The first thing that comes to mind when you hear Nottingham is...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!