3. Missy Elliott, “Work It” (2002)
“Call before you come, I need to shave my chocha
You do or you don’t or you will or won’t you
Go downtown and eat it like a vulture.”
18. Omarion, “O” (2005)
“Girl, when it’s goin’ down
Your body sayin’ O…
Don’t have to say my name
Girl I’m just glad you came
So you can say O…”
22. Webbie, “Give Me That” (2005)
“Now I can tell from your size that that pussy is fire
So I’m here and willing to give you whatever it require
For you to lay down on your back and then open your thighs
Long sharp deep and wide have you rolling your eyes”
26. Ludacris, featuring Pharrell, “Money Maker” (2006)
“And I just wanna take a little ride on your curves
And get erotic, givin’ your body just what it deserves
And let me give you some swimmin’ lessons on the penis
Backstroke, breast stroke, stroke of a genius”
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.