17. How can you not miss seeing The Office's resident foxy lady every week? This clip honors the dancing, blushing Phyllis, who put everyone to shame each Valentine's Day thanks to her adoring husband's flowers.
16. A tribute to everyone's favorite accountant, Kevin Malone.
15. Here's Darryl's awesome exit from Dunder Mifflin from last week's episode, set to the song "2 Be Simple," by Leslie David Baker, aka STANLEY.
14. Michael Scott knew how to get down, and he knew how to get freaky. He did this Missy song justice, in my opinion.
13. Once upon a time, Andy wasn't an asshole, and he was more quirky than annoying. And he loved Erin! It was cute, and this fan video honored their budding romance.
12. Michael and Jan's romance, on the other hand, was anything but cute. Toxic and crazy, yes. Occasionally terrifying? Yep. But even they have their believers!
11. Erin and Pete (aka Jim and Pam 2.0), though, we can get behind.
10. Fans also seem to have quite the obsession with Ryan, the Temp. Michael did, too.
9. Here's Michael and Ryan again, in a video set to the Police. Aw, those two.
8. Aaand...Ryan again, this time in a video commemorating his crazy love with Kelly Kapoor.
7. And again. Ryan and Kelly, the lovebirds who just couldn't stay away from each other, no matter how many times they tried...
6. Meredith and Booze: A Love Story
5. Not the most traditional fan video, but a surprisingly accurate depiction of Michael and Toby's relationship.
4. This clip celebrates the best of best friendships, that of Jim and Dwight.
3. Hey Michael, Holly's the one. You did good.
2. Jim and Pam are TV's most ordinary, most real, most affecting couple. Their struggles, especially this past season, are relatable and sometimes heartbreaking, but their love for reach other is unwavering.
1. Dwight and Angela's relationship has taken many twists and turns over the last nine years, but he was always her "Superman." Here's to the unsung hero couple of the series. We're happy for you guys.
And if you're wondering why Creed and Oscar are not being fêted with a music video tribute, you only have yourself to blame. Get cracking on that montage, people!