1. Here’s a 30-second preview of Major Lazer’s next video, “Scare Me,” featuring Peaches and dancehall star Timberlee.
2. In the teaser, we see Terry Crews (of Old Spice and Everybody Loves Chris fame) playing Major Lazer’s red beret-wearing mascot.
4. It’s certainly an interesting cast of characters. But if their last video — “Bubble Butt,” directed by Eric Wareheim — is any indication, it’s sure to be a riot.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩