2. Last Friday, LA radio station Power 106 tweeted a snippet from an interview with Brown in which he revealed that he and Rihanna were no longer together.
Power 106 host Big Boy asked Chris Brown, “Are you still with Rihanna?” Chris Brown answered, “Uh, no. That’s the short answer.”
This snippet was supposedly part of a full interview with Brown that was going to be released today.
7. Breezy appeared on The Today Show this morning to promote his new album, and told Matt Lauer that he and RiRi are, indeed, TOGETHER.
“We’re fine. I think in the actual interview, they tried to depict that…they got it wrong. I think they interviewed me from an old interview that maybe a year prior,” Brown explained.
“So, you’re together as a couple?” Lauer asked. “Yeah, everything is good. We’re fine,” Brown said.
- U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz ended his campaign after losing Indiana's primary to Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side.
- A massive wildfire is threatening the capital of Canada's oilsands industry, and tens of thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate.
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."