2. Last Friday, LA radio station Power 106 tweeted a snippet from an interview with Brown in which he revealed that he and Rihanna were no longer together.
Power 106 host Big Boy asked Chris Brown, “Are you still with Rihanna?” Chris Brown answered, “Uh, no. That’s the short answer.”
This snippet was supposedly part of a full interview with Brown that was going to be released today.
7. Breezy appeared on The Today Show this morning to promote his new album, and told Matt Lauer that he and RiRi are, indeed, TOGETHER.
“We’re fine. I think in the actual interview, they tried to depict that…they got it wrong. I think they interviewed me from an old interview that maybe a year prior,” Brown explained.
“So, you’re together as a couple?” Lauer asked. “Yeah, everything is good. We’re fine,” Brown said.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign manager accused Russia of backing a leak of Democratic party emails to secretly help Trump's presidential chances.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.