2. Last Friday, LA radio station Power 106 tweeted a snippet from an interview with Brown in which he revealed that he and Rihanna were no longer together.
Power 106 host Big Boy asked Chris Brown, “Are you still with Rihanna?” Chris Brown answered, “Uh, no. That’s the short answer.”
This snippet was supposedly part of a full interview with Brown that was going to be released today.
7. Breezy appeared on The Today Show this morning to promote his new album, and told Matt Lauer that he and RiRi are, indeed, TOGETHER.
“We’re fine. I think in the actual interview, they tried to depict that…they got it wrong. I think they interviewed me from an old interview that maybe a year prior,” Brown explained.
“So, you’re together as a couple?” Lauer asked. “Yeah, everything is good. We’re fine,” Brown said.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂