1. IT’S FINALLY HERE: Shakira and Rihanna have been teasing their collaboration over the past week, and the single dropped today!
2. As you can imagine, it’s really sexy, fun, and a banger that’s just daring you to stop and body roll right where you are.
The song features a bouncy reggae riddim leading up to full-out rock chorus, which plays to both of the singers’ strengths.
3. Their collaboration is a match made in heaven, as Shakira explains to Glamour: “At the end of the day, we’re both basically Caribbean girls.”
4. Which is true! Riri is from the island of Barbados, while Shakira hails from Barranquilla, Colombia, which sits right on the Caribbean Sea.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.