1. IT’S FINALLY HERE: Shakira and Rihanna have been teasing their collaboration over the past week, and the single dropped today!
2. As you can imagine, it’s really sexy, fun, and a banger that’s just daring you to stop and body roll right where you are.
The song features a bouncy reggae riddim leading up to full-out rock chorus, which plays to both of the singers’ strengths.
3. Their collaboration is a match made in heaven, as Shakira explains to Glamour: “At the end of the day, we’re both basically Caribbean girls.”
4. Which is true! Riri is from the island of Barbados, while Shakira hails from Barranquilla, Colombia, which sits right on the Caribbean Sea.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.