1. Looks like Drake’s sensitivity may come with a hefty price tag.
2. Future was supposed to join Drake, along with Miguel, on his 39-city “Would You Like A Tour?” tour this fall.
Page Six’s source revealed that Future’s managers argued with the magazine that his comments were off the record, and though the story online is now free of the incriminating quote, the writer Erika Ramirez’s tweets (above) remain.
8. Future tweeted that he was “misquoted” and seems to have tried to repair the damage by asserting his love for Drizzy, calling him family.
Page Six’s source says that the two rappers were attempting to work out their differences and negotiate, but after Drake’s side tried to cut his pay, Future decided to walk. Instead, he’s reportedly going to file a lawsuit this week for lost wages from the tour, totaling $1.5 million.
BuzzFeed reached out to both Drake and Future’s camps for official comment, but neither has yet responded.
12. UPDATE: Looks like the two were able to work out their differences, as Future’s reps have confirmed to BuzzFeed that he will still be going on tour with Drake. A statement will be released soon.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍