1. This summer desperately needed a Robyn video, and now we finally have it.
The video for Robyn and Röyksopp’s “Do It Again” premiered today over at Dazed, where director Martin de Thurah shed some light on the making of the epic six-minute video. Filmed over three days in four Mexican states, the video focuses on a revolution taking place in a castle, and the need for love and lust amid a world of chaos and violence.
“I worked with the idea of ‘what is our heart’s desire?’ – and I realised that no one in the world truly gets to live out their passions,” Thurah told Dazed. “We are all under some construct, whether you’re an atheist living in Denmark or a gay person in Russia.”
2. We get a little bit of Robyn being her delightful, wonderful self.
3. Röyksopp’s Torbjørn Brundtland pumping up his fist in a rallying cheer…
4. … while others run for their lives.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.