1. Rihanna’s long-anticipated video for “Pour It Up” was worth the wait.
2. Rihanna’s been teasing fans with stills and behind-the-scenes glimpses of the music video for days.
The video was shot back in May, but disputes with director Vincent Haycock (who announced he’d dropped out of the project due to “creative differences”) may have held up its release.
6. …and this…
7. ….aaaand this.
8. ALL HAIL RIHANNA.
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.
- Tesla's Autopilot system is under investigation after it was linked to the first known self-driving car death in the U.S.