1. Rihanna’s long-anticipated video for “Pour It Up” was worth the wait.
2. Rihanna’s been teasing fans with stills and behind-the-scenes glimpses of the music video for days.
The video was shot back in May, but disputes with director Vincent Haycock (who announced he’d dropped out of the project due to “creative differences”) may have held up its release.
6. …and this…
7. ….aaaand this.
8. ALL HAIL RIHANNA.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.