1. So, Nicki Minaj woke up on Sunday morning and was like, “I’m gonna be the best-dressed person at the Billboard Music Awards.”
3. She showed up in a no-nonsense black number with cut-outs that accentuated all her flawlessness.
4. And proved she’s the master of the underboob.
5. She knew she looked good, too.
6. AS SHE SHOULD.
7. Nicki Minaj — Queen of Dat Ass.
8. Shoutout to the night’s runner up, Kelly Rowland. Looking ~good~ looking ~great~, girl.
9. And crazy-chic Lorde, whose performance Nicki introduced. She reached a trance-like state after seeing Minaj’s gorgeousness.
10. Get it, girl.
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized recreational use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at the Coachella festival, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while she's pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."