1. Lady Gaga’s new video for “G.U.Y.” is a nearly 8-minute EPIC “film” that’s reliably full of WTF moments.
She premiered the video on Saturday night’s Dateline on NBC, before releasing it online. The video, whose title stands for “Girl Under You,” also features a prelude of snippets from “Artpop” and “Venus.”
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭