1. It’s been awhile since Kelly’s had a major solo hit, but “Kisses Down Low” could be the one.
It has all the elements of a super-successful R&B jam: production made for body-rolling (thanks to the unstoppable Mike WiLL Made It), a catchy hook, and some delightful innuendo.
13. Plus, she even brings back her signature short bob from her DC3 days.
And that is always a good thing.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- A CEO who encouraged Michael Bloomberg to run for president says he will put up $10 million for a Bernie-Trump debate 💰
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️