1. It’s been awhile since Kelly’s had a major solo hit, but “Kisses Down Low” could be the one.
It has all the elements of a super-successful R&B jam: production made for body-rolling (thanks to the unstoppable Mike WiLL Made It), a catchy hook, and some delightful innuendo.
13. Plus, she even brings back her signature short bob from her DC3 days.
And that is always a good thing.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.