4. “Politicians never did shit for me / except lie to me, distort history / Wanna give me jail time and a fine? / Fine, let me commit a real crime.”
Jay and Bey’s trip was criticized by Representatives Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Mario Diaz-Balart for being “tourism,” but the couple reportedly avoided the fanciful baller activities like lounging on the beach that one would associate with them.
Instead, the couple visited artists and musicians, a children’s theater group, and went to nightclubs with live music, Reuters reported.
Look at Beyoncé with those children – that hardly seems like a crime, right?
5. “I would’ve moved the Nets to Brooklyn for free / Except I made millions off you fucking dweebs”
Jay-Z also took shots at critics of his recent decision to sell off his one-fifteen of one-percent stake in the Brooklyn Nets, as he moves on to start his own sports agency.
“I still own the building, I’m still keeping my seats / Y’all buy that bullshit, you better keep your receipts,” he raps on the track.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.