1. Grimes’ first official new song since 2012, “Go,” featuring Blood Diamonds, now has an equally stunning video.
2. The video, co-directed by Grimes and her brother Mac Boucher, is an epic homage to Dante’s Inferno.
3. In a press release, Grimes said the video is filled with clues, but is “abstract enough to just be a trippy visual accompaniment to the song.”
“It’s our take on Dante’s inferno,” Grimes wrote in a statement about the video. “The circles of hell reflect more contemporary issues though. We shot a bunch at the salton sea which is basically an apocalyptic wasteland filled with dead fish because of human carelessness, the bullet hole hallway a la korn freak on a leash etc etc. If you look closely you can find clues. Haha, but in the usual fashion it is also abstract enough to just be a trippy visual accompaniment to the song.”
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎