1. Grimes’ first official new song since 2012, “Go,” featuring Blood Diamonds, now has an equally stunning video.
2. The video, co-directed by Grimes and her brother Mac Boucher, is an epic homage to Dante’s Inferno.
3. In a press release, Grimes said the video is filled with clues, but is “abstract enough to just be a trippy visual accompaniment to the song.”
“It’s our take on Dante’s inferno,” Grimes wrote in a statement about the video. “The circles of hell reflect more contemporary issues though. We shot a bunch at the salton sea which is basically an apocalyptic wasteland filled with dead fish because of human carelessness, the bullet hole hallway a la korn freak on a leash etc etc. If you look closely you can find clues. Haha, but in the usual fashion it is also abstract enough to just be a trippy visual accompaniment to the song.”
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial took place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂