2. The smoothest dude in town just dropped his take on Beyoncé and Jay Z’s “Drunk In Love.”
Future brings his trademark raspy drawl to the song, making for a perfectly convincing depiction of what it’s like to have had one drink too many, waxing poetic about just how in loooOOOoooove you are.
5. Not that it’s surprising because this is the same man who gave us the modern classic love song that is “Turn On The Lights.”
8. Bey and Jay may be America’s First Couple, but CiBandz is by no means any less amazing!
11. You’ve robbed us of the opportunity to see this kind of badass love proclaimed in such a beautiful way.
12. I’m dying at how adorable this picture is and crying because Ciara is not on this amazing song.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Donald Trump alleged Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting, but he's appeared in a softcore porn.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.