2. The smoothest dude in town just dropped his take on Beyoncé and Jay Z’s “Drunk In Love.”
Future brings his trademark raspy drawl to the song, making for a perfectly convincing depiction of what it’s like to have had one drink too many, waxing poetic about just how in loooOOOoooove you are.
5. Not that it’s surprising because this is the same man who gave us the modern classic love song that is “Turn On The Lights.”
8. Bey and Jay may be America’s First Couple, but CiBandz is by no means any less amazing!
11. You’ve robbed us of the opportunity to see this kind of badass love proclaimed in such a beautiful way.
12. I’m dying at how adorable this picture is and crying because Ciara is not on this amazing song.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.