1. SO. Drake appeared on “Ellen” today and was predictably adorable and charming.
2. But little did he know it was about to get quite awkward…
3. Ellen was like, “We’re gonna play a game called ‘Who Has Drake Dated?’”
And Drake was like “…Are you for real right now?”
5. Yep, the first one was Rihanna.
After squirming, Drizzy finally ‘fessed up and admitted: “[She’s] a great girl. We had our moment and I’ll always support and have love for her.”
6. And then he got all cute after Ellen called him out for being nervous and started rambling.
“I heard myself saying something else and I know I’m gonna watch it back and be like, ‘That’s not what I thought I said.’”
7. Anyway… let’s change the subject… doot de doo…
8. Ellen asked him if he wanted to go back and re-do the question and Drake was like, “I’m not into do-overs.”
“In any regard,” he added. “Which is an ironic thing to say in that situation.”
Wait, what does that mean?!?! Drake, are you and RiRi having a “do-over” in your relationship?!?!
10. Then it was time for Tyra. “I went out on a date with her one time, yeah.”
They went to Disneyland in disguises.
Drake: “What’s going on here?”
You’re being incredibly cute, that’s what.
14. He did admit that he had a “huge crush” on Kat Dennings.
Don’t worry, Aubrey, we do, too.
15. And then Emo Drake finally made an appearance and he was like, “They don’t call me back after one date, according to this.”
16. And Ellen was like, “Really?” Because that’s just crazy.
17. I mean, just look at this face!!!!
He also said he’s single and ready to mingle! Oh, heeeeeyyyy.
19. He loved it.
20. And then he kissed Ellen and it was adorable and wonderful and reaffirmed that he is the most delightful rapper in the game.
21. Watch the whole segment here.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎